Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Music Gear Survey (Read 1892 times) previous topic - next topic

Music Gear Survey

Hello fellow audiophiles!

I'm an Industrial Design Engineering student in the Netherlands and as part of my studies, I'm designing/developing a music mixing console to cater to the needs of a modern audio enthusiast.
Of course I have my own experiences and points of view but that's never enough, so I want to know more from your perspective. I put together this simple online survey and I'm looking for knowledgeable users that are willing to share their thoughts and opinions. If you have 5-7 min to spare, I would appreciate your input  :D

Survey link

In general, I'm trying to paint a picture of the modern needs and understand the way people use their gear and their music setup.
To be clear, this is not market research. This is for academic purposes and only.