Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3274303 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1300
Très joli MacStew!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1301
Hello all, here is my foobar configuration:

Filter search, ipod view, cd, Music (<< thanks to marc2003), with queue list and lyrics show.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1302
Thanks (merci) uZi

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1305
foobar Transformer  real tech

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1307
I believe even more - it's Hecaton-class  looks great like always

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1308
My first config!

Wow, care to share that !?

Only if you like the new version. The old one doesn't exist any more, I'm sorry. But the new version is much better in terms of usability and also looks nice with scrollbars.

If you still like it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

What are u using to show album art?

I use foo_uie_biography, but without the actual biography text

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1311
Here's my not so fancy layout:

I'd like to add the default, thin-barred spectrum to my layout but I cannot add it for some reason..

Also, I'd like to change the track number format in the NG Playlist to display the disc number in front (1.xx, 2.xx).

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1312
Here is my config, with Last.fm integration and real library viewer.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1313

I wish I could somehow add glass behind the top toolbars (or well, their Columns UI equivalents), without using WSH Panel... the programming language used in it got me fairly puzzled :l

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1316

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1318
This hints that it's offline processing with a third party tool in Python.

The waveform seekbar does not expose waveforms to other components currently, albeit it's technically possible. In any way, it doesn't support his silly frequency analysis method.
Stay sane, exile.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1319
it was mania indeed  I made this quickly as it looks, after failing making those waveforms as background images for waveform seekbar - I meant to use now playing simple output as seekbar.fx, but my onboard intel just can't make it

it is cover yes - waveform panel is esplaylist, grouped by filename: I started making subfolders for every release - one with waveforms pictures and other with spectrograms (time for making them is approx same as doing RG scanning, so it's fine for me)

@Zao: it's not that silly

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1320
it was mania indeed  I made this quickly as it looks, after failing making those waveforms as background images for waveform seekbar - I meant to use now playing simple output as seekbar.fx, but my onboard intel just can't make it

it is cover yes - waveform panel is esplaylist, grouped by filename: I started making subfolders for every release - one with waveforms pictures and other with spectrograms (time for making them is approx same as doing RG scanning, so it's fine for me)

@Zao: it's not that silly

thanx for reply, but could you tell me how can i run this script, what do i need ?

stupid question (i'm tired)

getting python and i'll try to run it ... to follow

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1321
if you have python 2.5 or 2.6 that's great + to save you the trouble:
- numpy 1.3.0 (it won't work with latest)
- PIL
- audiolab

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1323
Here's mine.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1324