Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lastfm_radio (Read 342288 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #425
I just became aware that the developer of foo_lastfm_radio dropped the project as seen on the project site due to "defunct".

As I mentioned above the old API I am using still works including streaming of audio without being a subscriber. Unfortunately I am not familiar with coding foobar extensions and components. Maybe there's a dev out there who knows how to create foobar components and is interested in implementing last.fm into foobar.
If this certain dev needs help with the last.fm API I am willing to give support.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #426
Foobar2000 has been displaying the 403 error to me as well, when trying to play loved tracks on Last.FM, Last.FM radio stations, etc (Foobar v1.1.2, foo_lastfm_radio from unkempt.co.uk, Florian's foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7).
As in the case of Rectangle, my Rhythmbox (Linux Mint) works fine (I am not a Last.FM subscriber), which suggests that the problem probably lies with the foo plugin.

A temporary solution for you guys that have only Windows and want for example to access your Last.FM loved tracks, is to try Seesu. You can play Last.FM loved tracks, recommended ones, search by tags, artists or song names.
You can either try the online version (http://seesu.me/o) or better yet download the widget for firefox, opera or chrome (http://seesu.me/).
Seesu has been developed by Gleb Arestov and I think there is a facebook page for it, in case you need to contact him.
Hope this helps.

BoreioSelas

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #427
For me foo_lastfm_radio works again...

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #428
Works here too

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #429
works again here +1

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #430
Working for me too. Wow, seems reports of the death of foo_lastfm_radio have been greatly exaggerated. It is risen!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #431
Yes, it seems that it is working again!!!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #432
Can someone provide working download link to the last version? PLEASE.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #435
Still works great! And it still is one of the best foobar plugins!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #436
This does not seem to work with marcos last.fm components. When i click the play button close to an artist name (weather in "Similar artists" or "Lastfm charts" panel), i get this error:
"Unable to launch last.fm radio! Make sure foo_lastfm_radio is installed and that you have set your username and password in the preferences. Also, check foobar is set as the default handler for the lastfm:// protocol. Use the "Set program association" tool found under File>Preferences>Shell Integration."

I have entered my username and password on foo_lastfm, and i have associated lastfm with foobar under "shell integration". Foo_lastfm is still working great when creating custom stations, but not with these components. Does anyone know a fix?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #437
well this isn't the place for such questions. because those scripts are simply shortcuts to foo_lastfm_radio, it not working has nothing to do with the component itself (plus you've already confirmed it's working ok if opened normally).

it should be asked in this thread....

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....mp;#entry744329

having said all that, i have no idea what the problem could be. it's working fine for me??

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #438
WTF?
I use last foo_lastfm plugin and last foobar version.
But the plugin still gives this crap:

"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/74feab2cf721cab3e7e1a6e323ed4e37.mp3LASTFM"
Opening track for playback: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/8dfe661b3c6f5d2be6893bd1cca45714.mp3LASTFM"
Could not read info (Forbidden (403)) from: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/8dfe661b3c6f5d2be6893bd1cca45714.mp3LASTFM"
Unable to open item for playback (Forbidden (403)):
"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/8dfe661b3c6f5d2be6893bd1cca45714.mp3LASTFM"
Opening track for playback: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/c700a29a90b70d6a598f73b56954c905.mp3LASTFM"
Could not read info (Forbidden (403)) from: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/c700a29a90b70d6a598f73b56954c905.mp3LASTFM"
"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/c700a29a90b70d6a598f73b56954c905.mp3LASTFM"
Opening track for playback: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/65eef6e9a1e0c0b56a39a2fea8e505ee.mp3LASTFM"
Could not read info (Forbidden (403)) from: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/65eef6e9a1e0c0b56a39a2fea8e505ee.mp3LASTFM"
"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/65eef6e9a1e0c0b56a39a2fea8e505ee.mp3LASTFM"
Last.fm Radio: Updating playlist "lastfm://artist/Psyclon Nine"
Opening track for playback: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/ea26d8cdff92776a4e261b74050c1ea1.mp3LASTFM"
Last.fm Radio: Retrieved track "Combichrist [Making Monsters] - Throat Full Of Glass"

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #439
Have you got a last.fm subscription? Streaming outside of UK,US & DE is only available to subscribers, (your forum profile says that you are in Latvia.)

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #440
same problem here again right now (free last.fm from germany/DE)

hopefully it's just temporary. I seem to remember that it was still working yesterday.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #441
Have you got a last.fm subscription? Streaming outside of UK,US & DE is only available to subscribers, (your forum profile says that you are in Latvia.)

You would not believe, but I somehow radio is free for over a year. And any unused proxy.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #442
Well for the first time i am having the same problems as explained above, even though i am a paid subscriber. I hope it gets fixed

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #443
I just tested and got it as-well, so it may be that they have finally closed the API.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #445
I have the same problem (403 Error)...

Maybe we could hope that it wouldn't last for long?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #446
last time it went down completely for 5 days before coming back. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #447
The official client works, and then confused .... I generally just been completely abandoned by the client and completely replaced it with a player.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #448
I remember a hack who has found himself in the player to play the radio. It is necessary to remove the checkmark from the checkbox and click Apply. And a miracle happens: the radio will play as if nothing had happened. If the checkbox is checked then the radio will generate an error. I myself have recently discovered this hack but I forgot that, too, so you can do ....

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #449
@BMW: confirmed. this works for me.
I want to kiss you.