Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Must UI element" Properties" ignore Always preload complete info up to N tracks? (Read 718 times) previous topic - next topic

Must UI element" Properties" ignore Always preload complete info up to N tracks?

I ask because currently (fb2k 1.4.2 beta 1, but IIRC behavior always was the same) UI element "Selection Properties" seems to ignore "Always preload complete info up to N tracks" setting.
For example. I have "unsyncedlyrics" added to spam fields in LargeFieldsConfig.txt. unsyncedlyrics is added to Standard fields in advanced settings. Advanced->Display->Properties dialog->Always preload complete info up to N tracks is set to 100. So In Context menu->Properties i can see content of unsyncedlyrics field. But UI element "Selection Properties" refuses to follow this setting (Always preload complete info up to N tracks is set to 100) and shows only dot instead of content of unsyncedlyrics field. Is it supposed to be this way?

Re: Must UI element" Properties" ignore Always preload complete info up to N tracks?

Reply #1
Selection properties is meant to show cached info only, it never accesses your files. This is by design.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.