Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Strange sound, UK , MTV2, SKY and NTL (Read 4196 times) previous topic - next topic

Strange sound, UK , MTV2, SKY and NTL

Anyone else noticed that high pitch 'pst' sound which is continually and randomly being transmitted on MTV2 recently.

I am from the UK and i notice it, not only on SKY digital but also on NTL digital so its not any kind of interference.

It's damn annoying to me, but my sister didn't even notice it for a couple of hours after i mentioed it.

I guess its so that people don't start coying the broacasts for other listening, but  if it continues i won't be listening to MTV2 at all!

Can anyone else confirm they have noticed it on MTV2 or any other channels, and its not just me and a high continual intake of coffe 

Kristian Tippins