Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Decode AAC samples (Read 4607 times) previous topic - next topic

Decode AAC samples

I trying decode raw AAC frames with my ADTS header (20050Hz, stereo), if I use internal decoder, decoder "run" method raise exception. If I play file with raw frames + my ADTS headers,  foobar play file corectly. I don't understand why foobar decoder reject my frames.

Decode AAC samples

Reply #1
As far as I know, the internal decoder does not support raw AAC frames, only ADTS.

Decode AAC samples

Reply #2
Raw AAC frames (44100Hz, stereo) internal decoder decode correctly, but each AAC frame stored in file must always have ADTS header. What decoder library is used in internal decoder?

Decode AAC samples

Reply #3
FAAD2.

Decode AAC samples

Reply #4
Is it possible implement by Foobar devs support RAW AAC 22050Hz? (RAW AAC 44100Hz works fine)  FAAD2 decode raw stream (RAW AAC 22050Hz) correctly, but I would like use internal decoder against external libaries.

Decode AAC samples

Reply #5
Maybe if you post some test streams?

Decode AAC samples

Reply #6
Samples:
Files with r1 extensions contains raw AAC frames with frame size.
Samples

Frames:
int32 - frame size
byte[size] - frame data  RAW ACC