Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lastfm_radio (Read 338803 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #50
I've added a fix for crash when attempting to update tags.

I'm not sure how this will work with foo_playback_custom, as a current side effect when editing tags on a playing file is that the "ticket" becomes invalid (as foobar2000 closes and reopens the file).

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #51
thanks for the update nausea

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #52
Thank's for the fix - now foobar doesn't crash, however I'll stick with option "update only files in library" in playcount_mod (lesser evil)

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #53
Oh btw, do you have any plans to implement the track ban and love features from LastFM in the future? That would make the awesomness grow even bigger

I'd also be very happy to see love/ban feature implemented (and available for hot-key binding ;] ).

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #54
is it possible to stream specific track from last.fm?
we have full track available to listen or just only 30 sec. anyway I would like to listen it in foobar or even make repeat on that track
example:
http://www.last.fm/music/Radio+Bagdad/_/Magister
tried to paste that song in different ways
Code: [Select]
lastfm://artist/Radio+Bagdad/_/Magister
lastfm://track/Radio+Bagdad/_/Magister
lastfm://music/Radio+Bagdad/_/Magister

and many others but nothing helps

just realize that I can stream full tracks that are able to download cause there are direct path to mp3 file - tracks are not scrobbling in that way.
BUT What about files which are full but unable to download and 30 seconds samples?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #55
I think you have to pay to play a single song of your choice.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #56
no, I'm able to listen it in flash player for free, so the audio is steal-able

Moderation: Removed full quote cascade.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #57
Im talking about non-downloadable full length songs, that use the ticket system.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #58
don't really know what is ticket system but if I'm able to listen music via flash player that means foo_lastfm_radio could pretend flash player and stream music I think...

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #59
I'm experiencing a little problem: song length always seems wrong (shorter than the actual duration).

Perhaps a last.fm problem but I'd like to make sure I'm not the only one seeing this.

Alessandro

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #60
I have two questions:

1. Can it cause problems with scrobbling if the official Last.FM client is running in the background and scrobbling the tracks?  (I didn't notice anything like duplicate scrobbling, but I still wonder ...)

2. Is is possible to display the artwork from Last.FM (in a standard way)?  (I don't know if foobar2000 allows for specifying separate artwork sources.)

EDIT: I noticed Q2 was already asked.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #61
Is it possible to get rid of window which pop-up while updating playlist? Info only in console would suffice IMHO...

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #62
Is it possible to get rid of window which pop-up while updating playlist? Info only in console would suffice IMHO...

It does not pop up when fb2k is minimized.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #63
That's correct in general, but if you use foo_titleformat (which i've starded to use today) it does pop up

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #64
New and improved version 0.4 is available. Check the original post for details.

1. Can it cause problems with scrobbling if the official Last.FM client is running in the background and scrobbling the tracks? (I didn't notice anything like duplicate scrobbling, but I still wonder ...)
It won't as foo_lastfm_radio doesn't scrobble.

I think I agree, and will look at this for future versions. Maybe.

Oh btw, do you have any plans to implement the track ban and love features from LastFM in the future?
I think this feature belongs in foo_audioscrobbler, but yes it would be nice to have...

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #65
I must say WOW for the album art support.
It work really well with CUI here.
Thanks.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #66
thanks for the update, nice too see this is a great plugin

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #67
Oh btw, do you have any plans to implement the track ban and love features from LastFM in the future?
I think this feature belongs in foo_audioscrobbler, but yes it would be nice to have...

Any track can be loved, but only those can be banned that are played through Last.FM radio.  The scrobbler (I think) has no way of knowing whether a track was played from Last.FM or a local file.  (But I may be wrong about this.)  If this is indeed the case then it is up to the radio player to implement the ban feature.

However, I (personally) don't care about the ban feature at all.  I could count on a single hand the number of times I used it.  The love feature (which I do use) I can access through the official scrobbler even when foo_lastfm_radio is used.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #69
thanks for the update!
album art works great with the default UI

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #70
just had to say thank you. this is a great component!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #71
Thanks for the update. Is there any way to get the album art into the Album Art Panel or do I have to use the inbuilt artwork system? The new inbuilt system is a bit limited for me.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #72
I'm using the Ibiza config and I'm not getting artwork being displayed anywhere, either in the EL Playlist or in the album list, what am I doing wrong?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #73
Thanks for the update. Is there any way to get the album art into the Album Art Panel or do I have to use the inbuilt artwork system? The new inbuilt system is a bit limited for me.

I believe that you have to use the built-in artwork system.

The very purpose of the built-in system is to allow for components to interoperate this way: one component can provide a new source of artwork, and another component can use it seamlessly, without having to have specific support for the first component.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #74
thanks for the update!