Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with album image embedded in FLAC tracks (CUETOOLS) (Read 1840 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with album image embedded in FLAC tracks (CUETOOLS)

Guys,
I am using CUETOOLS to split a single FLAC file from a CD, and when I do that, with the settings I have here, CUETOOLS is using a low-res image that appears when I open each FLAC file, using Media Player Classic. It's like the image has 320x240 or less, and looks awful even in my iPAD. However I have high-resolution images here that could be used for all these splitted tracks. The problem is: I have no idea which setting needs to be changed for this.

If I am not mistaken it looks like Cuetools is asking us what album release we are dealing with, and then downloads a low-res image of that album from the internet, or from the near folder. If that's the case, I still don't see how we may change the resolution.

Re: Problem with album image embedded in FLAC tracks (CUETOOLS)

Reply #2
Thank you, that fixed the problem.