Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Telling EAC to not overwrite already extracted WAVs shouldn't abor (Read 1327 times) previous topic - next topic

Telling EAC to not overwrite already extracted WAVs shouldn't abor

Hi,

Telling EAC to not overwrite already extracted WAVs shouldn't abort the "extract to WAVS then compress to ..." process, in my opinion. When a user does this a prompt could appear to say "Do you still want to compress this track?: No, No to All, Yes, Yes To All".

This is preventing me from compressing already extracted WAVs to FLACs with the metadata I've provided in the track list selection view. And I can't compress these tracks with the metadata I've provided in this view, using "Tools > Compress WAVs" because this tool compresses WAVs from a specified directory, not the WAVs selected from the track list view so EAC doesn't use the metadata specified in this view.