Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Adobe Audition FLAC filter updated with FLAC 1.1.4 support (Read 40105 times) previous topic - next topic

Adobe Audition FLAC filter updated with FLAC 1.1.4 support

I wrote James Chapman as soon as FLAC 1.1.4 came out and asked him to update his popular VUPlayer software and Adobe Audition FLAC file filter to support the new FLAC 1.1.4 version and he just replied to me today that he has updated the Adobe Audition filter to support FLAC 1.1.4. VUPlayer is planned to be updated in the next few days.

Adobe Audition and Cool Edit/Cool Edit Pro users can download the filter to allow reading and writing of FLAC files from within their audio editing software using the latest FLAC 1.1.4 encoder/decoder at:
http://www.vuplayer.com/audition.php

Changelog:
-------------
0.7   17 February 2007
   updated to version 1.1.4 of libFLAC

Enjoy!

Adobe Audition FLAC filter updated with FLAC 1.1.4 support

Reply #1
I wrote James Chapman as soon as FLAC 1.1.4 came out and asked him to update his popular VUPlayer software and Adobe Audition FLAC file filter to support the new FLAC 1.1.4 version and he just replied to me today that he has updated the Adobe Audition filter to support FLAC 1.1.4. VUPlayer is planned to be updated in the next few days.

Adobe Audition and Cool Edit/Cool Edit Pro users can download the filter to allow reading and writing of FLAC files from within their audio editing software using the latest FLAC 1.1.4 encoder/decoder at:
http://www.vuplayer.com/audition.php

Changelog:
-------------
0.7   17 February 2007
   updated to version 1.1.4 of libFLAC

Enjoy!

Huge thanks! 
Finally ... only waiting for Foobar2000 update.
Hong Kong - International Joke Center (after 1997-06-30)