Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: can you help me for an internet radio ? (Read 1823 times) previous topic - next topic

can you help me for an internet radio ?

Hi
can you please give me some advises about an internet radio?
maybe with wifi , to buy , i will use it in europe , so maybe a product easy to find in europe

i'm looking for one that i can connect to my densen amp or marantz or i can buy a internet radio to use with a built in amp

i listen lots of music via radio at home , don't like to keep my laptop or my desktop On to listening only interent radio

thanks

can you help me for an internet radio ?

Reply #1
Maybe you should take a look here: www.pure.com I've quite a lot positive reviews. They're much cheaper than 'HiFi' internet radio's like Marantz' and the like.

Marantz has an internet radio device as well, but it's very expensive, the Marantz NA-11S1, so that's probably not a good idea. There are lots of set-top box style devices, like the Pioneer N-30, Denon DNP-720AE... I think most HiFi brands have a product that fits your description. I don't know about WiFi though, if that's a requirement the Pure units are quite nice.
Music: sounds arranged such that they construct feelings.