Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My components (Read 35116 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My components

Reply #25
I mean loading cursor, sorry :)
I didn't have any other vsti plug-in to test, and now I know a bit more about how it works with foobar2000. thank you and I hope you will reach your goal next month :)

Reply #26
hi kode54, is foo_midi supposed to work with SC-VA 1.0.7? I tried it but doesn't work. Regards. Thanks. :)

Reply #27
hi kode54, is foo_midi supposed to work with SC-VA 1.0.7? I tried it but doesn't work. Regards. Thanks. :)

It's only been tested with version 1.0.3 of SCVA.
¡Se habla español! Also available in purple and orange.

Reply #28
It has now been tested with 1.0.7, and verified to work.

Reply #29
Thank you so much. Yes, I used to use it with v1.0.3 but just tried it yesterday with v.1.0.7. Nice to have it update, though I haven't known yet what's update from dll itself, hehehe. Regards. :)

Reply #30
Hi, kode54, wanna ask you about OpenMPT component
Any difference between OpenMPT components from you and from OpenMPT website? Component that you posted didn't include openmpt-mpg123.dll like I found in v.0.3.x.
Will there an option page like the one that present on OpenMPT for XMPlay?
Thanks. Regards :)

Reply #31
It uses statically linked minimp3 and stb_vorbis instead of externally linking the larger mpg123 and libvorbis. There are preferences in the Decoders section of the Advanced Preferences page, like the official component.

Reply #32
@kode54 , foo_ac3 0.9.9 doesn't work without SSE2. Since it is your only component that requires SSE2, i want to ask: wasn't this requirement added by mistake? Or is it because of the bug in MSVS?

Reply #33
Sorry, it'll require SSE2 even if I disable optimization. I checked. Well, I sort of checked. I don't know if most of the SSE2 crap I found in a disassembly is just optional code paths of the C runtime.

E: Scratch that, it was a false alarm disassembling part of a data table, and the rest should be run time switched SSE2 code that only executes if support is detected.

Reply #34
Problem is fixed in 0.9.10. It works without SSE2.

Reply #35
hi, kode54,
PSF decoder component page still has warning "NOTE: Please only install _ONE_ PSF Decoder at a time!"
foo_dumb 2.0.3, does it still use DUMBv2.0.2? about dialog box says this
by the way, any respond to this?
regards  :)

Reply #36
Response is already on my blog. About dialog will be fixed when I get around to it. Multiple PSF decoders is not really recommended anyway, since you still only get one doing anything, and the other just waiting for you to enable it.

Reply #37
hi kode54. I have some question
Have you consider to implement a way to display synthesizer that being use on MIDI playback?
Any solution for Secret Sauce for not creating any temp file?
And how about changing synthesizer on the fly, keep the playback?
Apply button for MUNT data path stay disabled after changing it. Could it be fixed?

Reply #38
hi, kode54.
After installing 7-ZIP Reader (also EX version. made by other dev), unlike other archive reader, 7-ZIP format is shown in "Set Programs Associations". Is it by design maybe?

Reply #39
My archive readers register associations for all supported formats.

And I already answered this in email, I think. Secret Sauce creates temporary files the same as the plugin it lifts its library from, to facilitate multiple instances in the same process. Without it, you only get one instance globally, 16 channels. And I thought I fixed that MUNT issue already.

Reply #40
I just checked, your foo_unpack_jma, foo_unpack_lha, and foo_unpack_unix, they don't register associations.

Thanks for all the answer. Yeah, I also sometimes check your git repo, it has been fixed. Thank you :)

Reply #41
Since v2.1, MIDI Player shows empty on plug-in when reopen the preference, VSTi is set before. Tested with Yamaha S-YXG50.

Reply #42
I just fixed that with a new release: 2.1.3.

Reply #43
I do fast switch between preferences page and then glitches happen after MIDI Player page. Could you check for this, kode54? Sorry, just happened to notice this just now. Thanks :)

Reply #44
Congratulations, you've noticed that the preferences dialog takes a while to initialize when it's configured to detect VST components. I don't see what's happening there, other than aborted initialization if you skip through the dialogs quickly.

Reply #45
I don't see what's happening there, other than aborted initialization if you skip through the dialogs quickly.
Preferences dialog for other components are overwritten by foo_openmpt54 dialog.

Reply #46
This appears to be a bug in the player itself, not any of my components?

Reply #47
if it's not from your component, in this case, foo_midi then its probably from the player. Only you or Peter could answer that, I guess :)

Reply #48
hi kode54, woukd you separate preference page between your AOPSF and PSF/Highly Experimental Decoder? Installing both will only show one preference page. Thanks

Reply #49
hi kode54, woukd you separate preference page between your AOPSF and PSF/Highly Experimental Decoder? Installing both will only show one preference page. Thanks

You're not supposed to install both at the same time.
¡Se habla español! Also available in purple and orange.