Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 523815 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #125
aa in $drawtextex isadded in v0.2.9.3a

edit: I misread. I think there's just the option to use $font() together with $drawtext/$drawtextex to get no aa... or something like that !?
fb2k on OSX: flac q8 > rockboxed Sansa e280v1: Vorbis q5.0

Reply #126
v0.2.9.4.1a 2008/06/02

it's so difficult to understand even with google online translator 
v0.2.9.3a
But drawtextex + drawtext and not use the font I was fixed.
+ Horizontal scroll bar arrows disappeared when the horizontal scroll it would change behavior.
+ Drawstring glow-in option to experiment.
v0.2.9.4a
+ Drawstring to add the option.
v0.2.9.3a
+ Fixed some bug
+ Added: glow option in drawstring experimentally
v0.2.9.4a
+ Added: additional appearance options in drawstring
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #127
Does this component adhere to the titleformatting rules?

Reply #128
v0.2.9.5a 2008/06/06
+ Drawstring font to draw a high-quality option has been added.
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #129
I still don't see any difference, assuming that (auto?)translation above refers to the $drawstring function without the nooa switch.

Reply #130
v0.3.0a   2008/06/14

by Google, as always :-)
-added: support for insertion of nest-like group rows
use "|||" to separate group depth in group format.
(added %el_group_depth%, %el_subgroup_count%)
-changed: specification of glow option

yes, now we can do subgroups! for example, "%artist% ||| %album%", then check %el_group_depth% in the Group Header titleformatting window and draw different styles / paddings for main group and sublevels
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #131
v0.3.0a   2008/06/14

yes, now we can do subgroups! for example, "%artist% ||| %album%", then check %el_group_depth% in the Group Header titleformatting window and draw different styles / paddings for main group and sublevels

look like a great news, i'm going to try this immediatly, thanx to you (& Google!)

Reply #132
I tried the latest: 3.1.0
The preferences page has changed. There are now tabs available
Style | general and behaviour
I like the option that you can set the group headers to zero so you mustn't see them.

I would like to have the option via the context menu to show the groupheaders or not. That would be cool.

Reply #133
This is completely awesome! Props to the dev. I like the import/export function, that will definitely come in handy. Great stuff.

Reply #134
I'm missing the functions updates...
Can someone translate the readme properly? I mean the functions descriptions that comes with the zip, and not only the change history...
Thanks in advance...

Reply #135
v0.3.0a   2008/06/14

now that's what I've been waiting for, now the only thing necessairy is a good panels ui replacement and I'm all set.

Reply #138
I have some ideas but I don't know if they are possible to do. Could color grouping be done in EL playlist (like in columns)?

Reply #140
Hello.

I have a problem with sorting tracks. I'm listening mostly to single tracks, not whole albums, and I would like to set it this way:
1) firstly - all single tracks in alphabetical order (by %artist% or %album artist%)
2) then all albums also in alphabetical order; there's no difference if it's sorted by artist name or album title.

Can anyone help me sorting this out?

Reply #141
Can someone help to adapt my panels_ui (single columns) config to elplaylist ?
The group display is
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-0-0-0 pencolor-130-130-130 ALPHA-80)
$drawrect(0,0,0,%_height%,brushcolor-null pencolor-0-0-0)

$font(,8,bold glow-50-0-0 glowexpand-2 glowblur-2,200-20-20)
$alignabs(2,0,$sub(%_width%,4),$div(%_height%,2),left,top)%artist%
$alignabs(2,$div(%_height%,2),$sub(%_width%,4),$div(%_height%,2),left,top)%album%

and the item display :
$ifequal($mod(%_itemindex%,2),0,
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,pencolor-0-0-0 alpha-30),)

$if(%_selected%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-SYSCOL-13 pencolor-null))
$if(%_focused%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-null pencolor-SYSCOL-2))
$if(%_selected%,$textcolor(250-0-0))

$padding(4,0)
$align(left,top)$textcolor(200-20-20)%tracknumber%
$align(center,top)$font(SYSFONT-menu,8,glow-50-0-0 glowexpand-1 glowblur-1,200-20-20)$textcolor(200-20-20)%title%

And a screen :
[a href="http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobarox8.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #142
this is awesome!!!

I have been waiting for something like this for ages... I didn't really want to port my whole config to panels ui (too much work) but I wanted something to avoid having to endlessly scroll through my playlist... and now I have it

thanks soooo much to the developer, if he reads this

and after a bit of tweaking I have been able to properly sort my singles too. I'm happy. I can go to sleep now

Reply #143
v0.4.0b released

bad performances on scrolling playlist with this new version EDIT: same in the previous

for my config it is good (not if i activate pseudo transparent option), but my config is quite good (Core2Duo e6850 + 8800GTS 640Mo + 4Go of RAM...)

much bad when using mousewheel ... refresh display lags

Reply #145
Same problem with v0.4.1.1b for me, big refresh lag when scrolling with mouse wheel

Reply #146
^Same here, but the lag goes away when I disabled the album art

Reply #148
new released v0.4.2.0b, take care, foobar variables like %_width%, %_height%, ...etc don't work anymore with this new release !! you have to use %el_width%, ...etc to make it works

Reply #149
Is there a way to programatically hide the header for a group like the !noheader! option in SCPL? Basically I am trying to implement a mixed mode playlist where headers are only shown for albums and not for singles.

I don't know if you're still interested, but I kind of managed to do that this way:

-In the general tab, in the "group row" box:

$if($strcmp(%el_item_count%,1),0,whatever number)

-And in the "min item num" box:

$if($strcmp(%el_item_count%,1),1,whatever number)

this only suits those playlists where there isn't 2 tracks from the same album... so it's very limited. but I barely use playlists like this, only for thinking of "mixtapes" for friends, so this is good enough for me