Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component (Read 33455 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component

Reply #50
the jscript panel 3 for the composer also .
you need the flags folder .
 Put in : / AppData\Roaming\foobar2000-v2
Add "Country" in the properties album
Add "countrycomposer" also in properties album

Can this work with Spider Monkey? (With some tweaking of course).

Reply #51
the jscript panel 3 for the composer also .
you need the flags folder .
 Put in : / AppData\Roaming\foobar2000-v2
Add "Country" in the properties album
Add "countrycomposer" also in properties album

Can this work with Spider Monkey? (With some tweaking of course).

yes , i think it is . but i'am useless for this.

Reply #52
In the new release 0.5.4.1005, the option to enable/disable all Search Field Processing seems to have been removed--past versions had a check-box that would toggle all of it on/off as you wanted.  Now all I see is the ability to delete or add parameters to an always-on field processing, not exactly conducive to the ability to test new search scripts.  May have been an oversight by the developer, can't imagine it being done by design.  Reported as a bug.

Reply #54
This is directed towards version .5.4.1011 of ESLyric, which was released recently with many changes and a much larger amount of lyric source searcher scripts (when downloaded from its Prefs/Lyric Sources/Get More link)--23 in total.  Most of the latter were donated by user TT of Georgia Re-Born theme fame.

On the ESLyric Github page you can  see a list of the improvements at the release page but will need to use a translator if you do not read Chinese.  The setup is much like previous version .5.4.1008, and in my usage some of the listed improvements are not immediately obvious.  However the retrieval speed is noticeably faster, practically leaping into the panel;  I use it in a Foobar panel and for unsynced lyrics only.  As with previous releases, it has the detailed ability for the user to modify searches using regex scripts of their own making.

A setback from .5.4.1008 is that if I move the lyrics up/down on the panel, then minimize Foobar, the display for the next song will not restart at the top panel but be somewhere in the middle when the player is maximized again.  Sometimes it will happen without the min/max process but just when the song changes.  This did not happen with 1008, all new songs' lyrics displays would always begin at the top margin (acc. to user settings).

My workaround was to return to 1008, and manually add the extra searcher scripts from TT from his link here: https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/12642841/eslyric_source_pack.zip .  I also manually replaced the included parsers with TT's refactored/tuned versions (these are not included in the 1011 download): https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/12700585/parser_refactored.zip .

The above combo works great for me as a 64-bit lyrics retriever for Foobar v.2.1 64-bit.  Unfortunately the only competition, OpenLyrics, seems stuck at its April release and only 4 properly operating English lyrics sources.

Reply #55
@always.beta

Reply #1088: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,110516.msg1033777.html#msg1033777
> ESL panels enable custom layouts, and you can actually merge two panels.
> https://imgur.com/a/Y4vtRrA

That image (Layout) is ideal. I didn't know at all.
However, I don't know how to load "Example.xml".

ESLyric 0.5.4.1011 (Beta)
foobar2000 v2.1 preview 2023-09-28 : 32-bit | 64-bit

thank you.

SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #56
However, I don't know how to load "Example.xml".
foobar2000 v2\profile\eslyric-data\layout
 You place the file in the path above, and then set it in the ESL panel settings.
 You can try to modify the xml file yourself. At present, only some basic parameters are supported. The number of people using it may be more sufficient for the author to develop in his spare time. You can feedback the problem in the github repository. Here, the author rarely views the reply.

Reply #57
@always.beta

Thank you for your reply.
I put the file below.
foobar2000\profile\eslyric-data\layout\Example.xml

> You place the file in the path above, and then set it in the ESL panel settings.

Panel Preferences Advanced tab > Layout > Example ▼
Now let's edit the .xml file. thank you.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #58
I created a simple layout.
thank you very much.

Reply #59
I need to put the cover/image on the right and then reverse everything, lyrics on the left and cover and info/title on the right, is this possible?

Reply #60
Sure it's possible, but how is it done  ;)

I would try cutting the following section from the bottom, and pasting it just below the first line in the xml (<panel layout..) instead:

<element type="container" anchor="stretch">
        <element type="lyric" anchor="stretch"/>
    </element>

My panel is totally the wrong dimensions, etc than what is needed for this layout (and no synced lyrics!), but doing the above does reverse the lyrics/artwork;  "proof of concept" with a radio stream link:

Reply #61
Sorry but I didn't understand the change to make.

I'll tell you what I did.
I created two layouts as you see in the photo:

At the moment both panels have the same parameters which are:

left

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

right

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The right panel must be changed and reversed, as you posted, but I couldn't do it.

The skin I use has modular and independent panels that I combine as I like.

Reply #62
The Example.xml file containing the change I described that reverses the two sides is attached.

Reply #63
@sveakul
Hi :)
I think it is better to use a different file name for the layout file.
I may accidentally overwrite.

Reply #64
When naming the layout file (.xml), open the file name (Example_01) and *.xml and align them with Line: 1.
Line 1: <panel layout="stack" name="Example_01" orientation="horizonal">

Panel Preferences > Advanced tab > Enable custom layout > Layout ▼
You can select a name and switch.
---
I just edited it a little.

ESLyric Layout file (2023-10-07)
https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/up/files/up1675.zip

Reply #65
The Example.xml file containing the change I described that reverses the two sides is attached.

Thank you very much:

Lyrics left+right

Spin Disc + Lyrics right

Larege Panel Full Lyrics right

Radio + Lyrics right

Reply #66
@always.beta

I'm enjoying using it.

I would appreciate it if you could provide some "Layout Sample file (*.xml)".
Is it possible to prepare an image and make something like a CD case?

Thanks.

Reply #70
@sveakul
Thanks.

We cannot share information unless you interact on this forum.

Reply #71
TT has written 5 additional searcher scripts which are available on GitHub:

https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/13061025/eslyric_source_pack2.zip

https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/13062122/eslyric_source_deezer.zip  (you'll need to supply your own API code and cookie in the script's placeholders to use this one)

The Metallum (Metal Archives) script included in the first pack requires the presence of an album title if used as-is, which precludes its use with radio streams.  I made a modified version that only requires track title and artist and works fine with streams, downloadable here:
https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/13062141/metallum.mod.zip

Note that like with Song Lyrics, which if providing a match may say "We don't have the lyrics for this song yet,"  metallum will do something similar, returning "<em>(lyrics not available)</em>" if the search matches a song at the site but hasn't had lyrics supplied.  In both cases, ESLyric will stop the search progression as if it has supplied lyrics, so keep those sources below others like Genius to ensure best results.  ESLyric has yet to add a "Continue searching" choice ability past such returns as exists in MusicBee's Lyrics Reloaded and LyricShowPanel-3.

Reply #72
Perhaps more lyric source options would be beneficial.
Please update the latest version, there are many new lyrics sources, explore for yourself.

Reply #73
2. Is there any way to convert these lyrics into normal synced lyrics with just the timestamps in square brackets, maybe with regex in a text editor?
Please update the latest version 0.5.4.1022+, lyrics processing to add conversion to standard lyrics rules, explore for yourself.

Reply #74
Note that like with Song Lyrics, which if providing a match may say "We don't have the lyrics for this song yet,"  metallum will do something similar, returning "<em>(lyrics not available)</em>" if the search matches a song at the site but hasn't had lyrics supplied.  In both cases, ESLyric will stop the search progression as if it has supplied lyrics, so keep those sources below others like Genius to ensure best results.
This issue is now manageable with version 1022 by using the Lyric Processor to add wildcard lines that cause the lyrics to be rejected and the searching to continue.  Tested with the Song Lyrics "We do not have the lyrics for.." line which occurs when that site has a reference to the song but not the lyrics.  THANKS, always.beta!

As I mentioned previously the metallum.js that comes with 1022's super pack of searcher downloads was written to require an Album title to work, which means it will not function on 99% of radio streams.  Attached is my own mod again that strips that requirement but this time I changed the internal header to not conflict with the supplied version on the sources list and also the file name--a dumb omission on my part previously  :-[ .  Now you can just have both and check/un-check as you will.