Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Controlling Foobar with an iPad - The easiest way (Read 3747 times) previous topic - next topic

Controlling Foobar with an iPad - The easiest way

Hi !

Like most people here, I'm an audiophile, which means that I have FLACs (or ALACs)... Lots of 'em, way more than my iPad can store ^^

So I though about 2 things

- Get wireless headphones and control foobar via my iPad

or

- Stream my music from my computer to my iPad and use my wired headphones on my iPad

I'd prefer the second option as I'm short on money (who isn't ? ^^), and was wondering what was the easiest way to do this.

Thank you !

Edit: Just found out MonkeyMote http://www.monkeymote.com/ Does what I want it to do, really nice.

Controlling Foobar with an iPad - The easiest way

Reply #1
Any upnp/dlna streaming app will probably work with the upnp plugin for foobar2000. Some setting up might be required (conversion settings). The app you linked looks like a comprehensive (and easy) solution though.