Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_Tbar (Read 14604 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_Tbar

Reply #25
When can we expect a version that works with the 0.6x foobar series?

Foo_Tbar

Reply #26

good question, now i have Foo in 0.586 version but when i will instal 0.6, i woud like to have this plugin working
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']01100110 01101111 01101111 01100010 01100001 01110010 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000[/span]

Foo_Tbar

Reply #27

good question, now i have Foo in 0.586 version but when i will instal 0.6, i woud like to have this plugin working 

YES!

Foo_Tbar

Reply #28
Am I stupid or....

**EDIT**

Just read back a lil. I want this workin!

Foo_Tbar

Reply #29
Boys, hold on.  I am swapped at work right now.  Plus 0.6 is still beta of a beta player.  This isn't a simple recompile as the SDK beta 14 changed, and a simple recompile doesn't work.

Foo_Tbar

Reply #30
Boys, hold on.  I am swapped at work right now.  Plus 0.6 is still beta of a beta player.

It's finally out of beta-beta stage, and is now simply a better beta rather than a beta of a beta. Patiently awaiting your update..

Foo_Tbar

Reply #31
Already updated.  Check the new thread.

Foo_Tbar

Reply #32
How add system time???

Foo_Tbar

Reply #33
I am sorry szpok, but I just don't understand what you are asking for.  The track time is built in.  If it's the computers clock time, well, that is not there.  The start bar's clock is good for that.

Please explain/elaborate if it isn't one of the above.

Thanks,
Scott

Foo_Tbar

Reply #34
I am sorry szpok, but I just don't understand what you are asking for.  The track time is built in.  If it's the computers clock time, well, that is not there.  The start bar's clock is good for that.

Please explain/elaborate if it isn't one of the above.

Thanks,
Scott

Sorry my english, I asked for computers clock time.
"...that is not there..."  Oki
Thanks for answer.