Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Double playlist (Read 4622 times) previous topic - next topic

Double playlist

idea

Double playlist

Reply #1
The "big playlist / little playlist" idea seems like this,

but for queueing multiple songs at the same time, why not "allow multiple instances"?

Double playlist

Reply #2
but for queueing multiple songs at the same time, why not "allow multiple instances"?

Been there, done that (3 years ago). The problem is that in the context of a party it is very hard to keep track of people requests this way and arrange them in a suitable fashion. In those days Winamp latest version was 1.666 and it did not have the media library! It was very annoying to search in the playlist and be ready to start the next song.

I have a question for you (if your kind to ask). From the image you posted I got to your site. Please don't take me the wrong way, but is it a trend in America to give names to computers? I've seen this in many personal pages in the last time and I don't understand it.

Double playlist

Reply #3
is it a trend in America to give names to computers? I've seen this in many personal pages in the last time and I don't understand it.

I never thought of it as an "American" thing.  Everyone I know likes to do that.  Even in the machine room where I work, all 100+ of our computers have their own quirky names -- Dexter, Hugo, Yoda, Abraxas, etc.  I think it's just too boring to call them "file server #73", "home system #24".