Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 748526 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #425
Please... Should I learn to C/C++???

Learning C wouldn't get you far since the foobar2000 API requires you to use C++.
Stay sane, exile.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #427
old freedb support multi language using charset.dll
there is no way to handle japanese, korean, chinese with freedb2. it is broken.

and old freedb had more options.
it could edit tag in advance to writing, select which tag should be written.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #428
Two new components to be added to the 'ported' list:

foo_alarm v1.02
Topic: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....c=46954&hl=
Download: http://asmo.at.tut.by/foo_alarm.zip

This plugin makes foobar play a specific song at a time u said it should to..

foo_menu_addons v0.1
Topic: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....c=47332&hl=
Download: http://acropolis.my-place.us/foobar2000/foo_menu_addons.zip

Adds a menu to access the dsp's (main menu -> Playback -> DSP Manager) and another one to move tracks up/down in the playlist without dragging them (playlist popup menu -> Move; guess he meant the context menu)

One suggestion to Seldaek:
Do you think it would be possible for you to add the version numbers to plugins that you add/update in the future? As you remove the updated dates after a while (and you cant find out if your version is updated by the date u updated the list) you could see if your plugin versions are up-to-date without checking all the homepages/topics

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #430
foo_lua: adds lua language support to foobar.
However, this component is not listed anymore on the author's (foosion) page, even in the older components section.

This component was interesting, as it allowed to execute advanced scripts in foobar, with very little added weight.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #431
norz: i also miss foo_lua *a lot*, but i don't think we will ever see new version from foosion. someone else could continue developing it though - as sources are available and i'm sure foosion could help. it would require someone with rather advanced knowledge of foobar's api etc.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #432
Is it just me, or does not a single version of play_count work for 0.9.3.1?
There's a storm on the loose, there's sirens in my head...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #433
it's just u

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #434
You're right - I failed to notice the new official one. Thank god. And foosion for pointing something out.
There's a storm on the loose, there's sirens in my head...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #435
tbar_foo & Foo_remote:
[a href="http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobar7qeom6.jpg" target="_blank"]

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #436
Updated official components:
foo_playcount (official)  has updated to version 1.3.1
foo_out_asio has updated to version 1.2.4

One new official component:
foo_verifier (v1.0) which is File Integrity Verifier.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #437
musicmusic

For the next version of Columns UI, please change this:

When you're making a tree and choose "Change Base" of the FIRST item in the tree, it should come up a window so you can confirm that option, cause I choosed "Change Base" 100 times of mistake when I just wanted to choose "Insert Panel".

So my tree gets fucked up and I need to start all over. 

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #438
This might be the wrong thread to make requests for plugin features.

On the first page is a link to the ui_columns topic, you should try it there.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #439
For the love of God, please port foo_explorer!!!

Or maybe someone could write something new that's similar.  With features like 1by1 would be nice.  I've got two loves:  1by1, which is my ultimate interface ...  and foobar, which does gapless properly.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #440
Trackinfo_mod was updated (v0.5 beta [Aug 16 2006 - 20:49:57])

It now supports images and a few fixes were done.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #441
do you, by any chance, mean foo_uie_explorer - as that has been ported already. or do you need to open current file / folder in windows explorer? there are quite a few plugins which can do that.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #442
maybe someone else can take over this thread.  2 weeks is terrible without updates.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #445
The thread author added the number of the last post he read, so why don't you read the posts since the last and stop complaining about someone who wastes some of his free-time to help the lazy asses in this community?
But i agree that a wiki would be better in some ways.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #446
do you, by any chance, mean foo_uie_explorer - as that has been ported already. or do you need to open current file / folder in windows explorer? there are quite a few plugins which can do that.

Uh ... mazy ... you just made my MONTH.  You were totally right, and the functionality I wanted is actually in foo_uie_explorer.  For me, foobar is now absolutely perfect.  You're my hero.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #449
On the main page there stands that foo_bluetooth_ctrl is ported to 0.9 but it isn't...