Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #2] Re: JDS Labs Element (Read 1385 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #2] Re: JDS Labs Element

Your hostile attitude is hilarious and is why posting on this forum is a waste of time. Calm the fuck down.

How did I overspend on the O2? My understanding is that you can build an ODAC/O2 for about $200 or you can buy one for about $300. I did not feel like building one so I just bought one, and I plan to use it indefinitely if there is no real advantage to anything else (which seems to be the case).

I have learned plenty. Fuck off. The following questions are asked by a lot of people because there is so much misinformation out there.

Thank you for answering the questions. Now all you need to do is learn how to do it without insulting people for no reason.

FLAC -> JDS Labs ODAC/O2 -> Sennheiser HD 650 (equalized)