Skip to main content

Topic: foo_converter.dll.cfg (Read 16427 times) previous topic - next topic

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_converter.dll.cfg
Reply #25
Rokkaz thanks for the tips, I deleted and haven't touched the file since the last time I posted it here.

I initially made a small version for some friends and relative then it expanded more to show how many encoders and options there are than else. I will modify it one day if I re-think about it, if you'd like to do it you're welcome or I'm sure people will make their own with one or two options only.

foobar2000 also updated the encoder settings few times and now all most people need is there in the options.

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
foo_converter.dll.cfg
Reply #26
Rokkaz, ttaenc.exe requires "-e %s -o %d" but tta.exe requires "-e %s %d". I have no idea what the difference is but tta.exe is 8 years newer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/tta/files/tta/ttaenc-win/), I will stick with that one. Please if you know True Audio and what the real difference is between the two explain here. Thanks

- Added "OptimFROG (DualStream)" (.ofs)
- Changed "MPC": removed "--xlevel" (https://www.musepack.net/index.php?pg=enc, last line)
- Changed "Ogg Vorbis" files search to the default one from foobar2000: "oggenc.exe;oggenc2.exe" (instead of using "oggenclv.exe;oggenc2lv.exe" for libvorbis and "oggencao.exe;oggenc2ao.exe" for aoTuV since I no longer attach the encoders' binaries)

I am leaving -S for LAME since it doesn't print only the progress and I don't care much about quiet, actually I like to see something in the console and it's the default setting on foobar2000.

Peter, if you read this please consider removing --xlevel for MPC from the next version of foobar2000.
  • Last Edit: 12 March, 2015, 07:26:36 PM by eahm

• francesco
  • [*][*][*][*]
foo_converter.dll.cfg
Reply #27
Rokkaz, ttaenc.exe requires "-e %s -o %d" but tta.exe requires "-e %s %d". I have no idea what the difference is but tta.exe is 8 years newer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/tta/files/tta/ttaenc-win/), I will stick with that one. Please if you know True Audio and what the real difference is between the two explain here. Thanks

- Added "OptimFROG (DualStream)" (.ofs)
- Changed "MPC": removed "--xlevel" (https://www.musepack.net/index.php?pg=enc, last line)
- Changed "Ogg Vorbis" files search to the default one from foobar2000: "oggenc.exe;oggenc2.exe" (instead of using "oggenclv.exe;oggenc2lv.exe" for libvorbis and "oggencao.exe;oggenc2ao.exe" for aoTuV since I no longer attach the encoders' binaries)

I am leaving -S for LAME since it doesn't print only the progress and I don't care much about quiet, actually I like to see something in the console and it's the default setting on foobar2000.

Peter, if you read this please consider removing --xlevel for MPC from the next version of foobar2000.

Hi
first thanks a lot!
i will use it even i'm looking the same for eac
should i install like any foobar components?

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: foo_converter.dll.cfg
Reply #28
+ [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 128000 -m 0 -q 1 (128 kbps) (Podcast, Max compatibility)
+ [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 320000 -m 0 -q 1 (320 kbps)
+ [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 64000 -m 0 -q 1 (64 kbps) (Mono) (Podcast, Max compatibility)
+ [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 0 -m 2 -q 1 -vbri (~190kbps)

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
! Typo in the settings (damn it) [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 320000 -m 0 (320 kbps) -> [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 320000 -m 0 -q 1 (320 kbps)

PM me for the Full Encoder Pack, I can't link it here.
  • Last Edit: 01 September, 2017, 09:20:41 PM by eahm

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #30
! Sorry guys, another typo, this time in the list, it's up to you if you want to download and replace since the settings are the same: [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 64000 -m 0 -q 1 (64 kbps) (Mono) (Podcast, Max compatibility) -> [Lossy] MP3 (FhG) -if %s -of %d -br 64000 -m 0 -q 1 -mono (64 kbps) (Mono) (Podcast, Max compatibility)

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Many more settings added for AAC, all AAC encoders are now equal in the LC, HE and HEv2. Hope I didn't misspell anything and please get used to Quick convert, it's much easier to use.
  • Last Edit: 14 September, 2017, 06:12:39 AM by eahm

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
What the hell, now that we're here, cleaned even more, a lot, all the AAC, Vorbis settings etc. I think it's all done now though. I will add AAC inside CAF containers commands when they will be available.
  • Last Edit: 16 September, 2017, 12:09:07 AM by eahm

• eahm
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
- Replaced dcaenc with ffdcaenc in the DTS settings, dcaenc file left in the folder (if you have the link for the folder)

- Added faac, just one setting at ~128 for testing.

- Small typo

The encoder folder works with BatchEncoder https://wieslawsoltes.github.io/BatchEncoder/ as well.