Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AAC encoder Test vectors (pcm files) (Read 5156 times) previous topic - next topic

AAC encoder Test vectors (pcm files)

Please let me know any link for downloading aac encoder test vectors (PCM files) .
I mean SQAM test files.
Also I need peaq tool for comparison, please let me know if any have idea about this link.
Regards,
MJ

Reply #2
http://tech.ebu.ch/publications/sqamcd

Google -> PQEvalAudio

Hi Graf,

Thanks for the reply and test files .
I can get only 44.1Khz sampling frequency test files for the location, I think I can sox and convert for different sampling frequency ??

As you  mentioned about the peaq tool and ODG google for "PQEvalAudio" , I did it , then I got the PQevalAudio.exe tool , which support only for 48K sampling frequency.
Please see the error message in below,
PQevalAudio: Invalid sampling frequency, must be 48000

Could you please help me the proper test vectors we use for aac encoder testing,
for example,

1.wav (SQAM test files ) --- >> my aacEncoder --->> 1.aac --- > faad ---> 1'.wav

do peaq.exe 1.wav (input) 1'.wav (faad output)

compare ODG result

-------------------------------------

I need the following details :

1- where I can get input test vectors for my aac encoder (I mean SQAM test files)
2- peaq.exe tool for compare
3- result compare by using ODG table or something else.

Thanks,
MJ

Reply #3
You can resample 44.1kHz->48kHz with sox indeed.