Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Let us finance a Mac version (Read 17758 times) previous topic - next topic

Let us finance a Mac version

Reply #25
Man, this is totally unacceptable!
It's such a shame our beloved developers have to work like that!
I'm here for all you need!

Reply #26
Thanks. Hint: Zoom. Enhance. Look at the screen.

Reply #27
Guys, am just one of you, moved to OS X, but not find replacement for foobar2000.
And i started working for player by myself, for myself. Now i have first public beta, it looks like this: http://snd-app.com

You can try it.

Reply #28
Guys, am just one of you, moved to OS X, but not find replacement for foobar2000.
And i started working for player by myself, for myself. Now i have first public beta, it looks like this: http://snd-app.com

You can try it.

Thanks! Does your player support similar components for Foobar2000? I don't see a version history on the website. Thanks!

Reply #29
Since foobar2000 developers don't want any kind of funding for a Mac version, can I (we) support the SND application in this matter?

(I'm desperate to abandon iTunes...)

Reply #30
they are making an ios version, if you're willing to use a mobile device as your local music hub.

Reply #31
they are making an ios version, if you're willing to use a mobile device as your local music hub.

Who cares about a mobile version? IMO Windows, Mac (and maybe Linux) have the priority.

Reply #33
Developers, developers, developers, developers!

Silliness aside, on PCs you can get a halfarsed job done with darwine and wine for alternative OSes, or contribute to existing players like Coq and deadbeef.
On mobiles, it's a barren wasteland of horrors.
Stay sane, exile.

Reply #34
Developer has suggested that the taste of developing for Android and WinPhone has as much as pushed him to want to pick up continued development on an Apple platform in the future. This will have to be after a usable release is available for all of the mobile platforms, of course.