Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 923515 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #150
any other suggestions peoples ?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #151

Yes, please remove all 3rd party components and add them subsequently till you get that error again. I'm not convinced that it is related to foo_audioscrobbler.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #152

Yes, please remove all 3rd party components and add them subsequently till you get that error again. I'm not convinced that it is related to foo_audioscrobbler.

I changed the version of foo_audioscrobbler and the error stopped.

I have tried almost everything..

Submitting 10 of 2326 cached tracks to Audioscrobbler...
Cannot connect to server.

I can't get it to work.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #153
Florian: Thanks for the submit button addition, it was just what I needed.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #154
My audioscrobbler randomly uploaded one track to my last.fm. A band I haven't listened to in a long time.

Submitting 10 of 2545 cached tracks to Audioscrobbler...
Cannot connect to server.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #155
foobar audioscrobbler is the ONLY plugin i have....it ONLY happened once i INSTALLED the plugin for foo_audioscobbler, therefore, i am more than CONVINCED that is foo_audioscobblerm i KNOW it is !!!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #156
Florian does technical support for 40 Euros an hour.  He can fix it up for you.

Great plugin  and the submit button is a great idea.  Thanks for your work.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #157
I've been using this component for months now, and it has always functioned perfectly. Thanks. Thanks for that submit button too - that's handy.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #158
Great Work Fabian!

äs grösses Danke viu mau us dr Schwiz!

At statt i'v got
"Not submitting. Cache contains 418 tracks.
Cannot connect to server" but after couple of second i'v tried again and it works!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #159
I fixed mine.

I tried using a proxy server.
It now works fine.
I suggest you try using one.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #160
Hi, Florian!

Is it possible to scrobble title and artist fields, which are recieved dynamically, e.g. when using internet radios with fb2k?

In the file info panel I have this fields (artist, title) displayed properly, but in the console I have the following:

Code: [Select]
Track has no artist or title info - not submitting to Audioscrobbler.

Danke für die Antworten, dieses Plugin und Mp3Tag! )
See you on the dark side of the moon... (c) Pink Floyd

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #161
I was having lagging problems in foobar because of the last.fm official player. Now with this plugin it works just great !

Thanks for your work !

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #162
edit: nevermind, restarting Foobar did the trick.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #164
I like the "Only scrobble tracks from the media library" feature, but it would be great if this could be taken further so that you could exclude files contained within a certain directory. Or IDEALLY, the ability to only scrobble tracks matching any criteria we specify via some TAGZ code! 

This would be helpful for those of us who have things like audiobooks or podcasts or other things contained within our media library that we don't really want getting sent to Last.fm.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #165
could you either please have your plugin automatically substitute %composer% for %artist% tags when the latter are missing, or add a manual tag selection config line?

much obliged

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #166
Here's some titleformat code that will show you the number of seconds remaining until the song you're currently listening to gets submitted to last.fm. I've found that it's handy to have it in the status bar, but it could go in the systray icon tooltip or anywhere you like.

Code: [Select]
$puts(eta,$sub($min($div(%length_seconds%,2),240),%playback_time_seconds%))
$if($greater($get(eta),0),submitting in $div($get(eta),60)':'$pad_right($mod($get(eta),60),2,0),submitted)

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #167
Jugdish: Hello, thanks for that code. But i have problem to get working it properly in systray. It displays the the remaining from BEGINNING, and NOT the CURRENT remaining time. Can anybody help?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #168
I have one question. Does Audioscrobbler scrobble tracks that have less than 1 minute ?

yes, i have submitted tracks around 30 secs before...

the shortest track i have on my comp is 8secs but i cannot scrobble that...which doesnt worry me anyways

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #169
Could there ever be a way to get this to announce to two accounts? I've tried searching, but I'm pretty sure it is not possible as of now.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #170
Jugdish: Hello, thanks for that code. But i have problem to get working it properly in systray. It displays the the remaining from BEGINNING, and NOT the CURRENT remaining time. Can anybody help?

I don't think that is possible right now in foobar using titleformatting. Which is why this functionality should be built into the component itself, and that's probably not going to happen.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #171
Did you try to restart foobar2000? Normally a re-handshake should solve BADAUTH issues.

First of all, thanks for the great component!

I am using 1.3.5, and still getting "bad authorization" from fb2k's console.

I have 2 computers, both are WinXP/fbk2 0.9.4.2 with foo_audioscrobbler 1.3.5. I normally play music on one computer, then put it to hibernate, and start/wake up the other computer and continue playing music on it.
When the computer wakes up, fb2k is still running (from the point I put it to hibernate), the next time I submit I get "bad authorization". I assume that auto re-authen should correct the problem but it does not. If I exit and reopen fb2k I get "Submission succeeded". Looks like when fb2k load foo_audioscrobbler.dll it does something more than just re-authen.

I guess this might be caused by that I played music on a different computer when the other one is hibernating.

Can we have another button on foo_audioscrobbler's configure tab which reload or re-initialize  foo_audioscrobbler?

Thanks!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #172
Been using this for months and it always works 100%, thanks!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #173
Hey guyz, i have a question 'bout this component.

it works fine in version 1.3.5. My songs appears on "Recently Listened Tracks". is it possible to add the played tracks on the weekly top artist?

i'm new on last.fm. i would like the count of the played artists be incremented, when i play a artists track in foobar. is this a config in last.fm i have to set or in the component?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #174
It is beyond your control. The weekly list is updated...every week by the Last.FM sever.
Would put a lot of load on the server if statistic fanatics were to get a way to manually do it.