Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Horizontal Scrollbar not Shown (Read 936 times) previous topic - next topic

Horizontal Scrollbar not Shown

I'm not sure if it's intended or has always been so, but horizontal scrollbar is not shown in the playlist view.

Version: 1.4.1

Re: Horizontal Scrollbar not Shown

Reply #1
anyone?

Reply #2
@Peter

Reply #3
Hey there,

The default playlist viewer still shows a horizontal scrollbar for me when narrowing the window. On 1.4.1 at least.

There is an option when you right-click a column header > Columns > 'Auto-scale Columns with Window Size' that you might have enabled?

Cheers

Reply #4
Yup Precisely, Auto-Scale was enabled, so scroll-bar shouldn't be viewed in that case?

Thanks a lot
Cheers

Reply #5
I believe so. The column widths get scaled down instead of having a scrollbar. At least you can choose one way or the other. (I think has always been this way though not positive).