Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #9] All about 2CH file extension (Read 23882 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #9] All about 2CH file extension

Yesterday I download an ISO file and extract it ... it contain some 2CH's extension files ... TRACK1.2CH, TRACK2.2CH, TRACK3.2CH ... etc
It seems the file was compressed from SACD ... What is 2CH extension? How can I open it? How can I convert it to FLAC file?
Please guide me ..........
Thanx

Reply #1
Get SACD plugin for foobar, and load ISO file in it. Then do whatever you want with tracks.
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #3
what should i do next?

So you downloaded a SACD image but you don't know why you did it and expect other people to tell you???   

Reply #5
Install it in Foobar2000 (RTFM!), and load ISO file.
[/quote]
SORRY! Since using Ubuntu, I never used Foobar anymore.
Maybe it's the time to back to Foobar ... but I has already forgot how to install a plugin.
Would you mind for doing a fvor for me by guiding me how to install it?
Please ...........................
Thank you

Reply #6
So you downloaded a SACD image but you don't know why you did it and expect other people to tell you???   

if I'm not mistaken ... forum's function is to SHARING KNOWLEDGE ... Please correct me if I'm wrong!
As I recall ... so far, no one ever told me if the forum is a place TO BOAST themselves and LAUGHING at others who insufficient.

Reply #7
Well, since you use Ubuntu, there should be music player on Linux which can handle SACD iso images - I don't know any, because I am using Windows. And as Ubuntu (linux) user, you should already know that before asking ANY questions, you should RTFM. How to install foobar2000 plugins can be found in FAQ on their website, also accessible from foobar's help menu.
And yes, forum's purpose is for sharing knowledge, but there is already a vast knowledge already written, so it is expected to search for knowledge, and to actually RTFM of software before asking any questions - it could already be answered. The purpose of forum is not constant repeating of things already said many times, and wasting time of it's members.
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #8
Perhaps this would be a good time to post your questions to the foobar2000 forum?