Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736219 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #275
Mine :

* 3 panels used:
- WSH Panel Mod panel for the playlist (a jscript of mine, Work In Progress)
- Oscilloscope
- Album Art Viewver

* OS = Windows 7 x64

* Visual Style = Placebo (Ashtray)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #276
More of a functional than beautiful layout

Default UI Gallery

Reply #279
I don't know how I previously got on without foobar. Well, actually I do know, but won't slag off other apps here.

After a year+ of minor tweaking, this is where I'm at... tabbed for her comfort; flexible and powerful, easy to find a needle in the haystack. Of course OCD tagging helps.

Library alphabetical

Library facets

Playlists

Info+Now Playing (this sub-tab view used when controlling music from a distance)

I wouldn't mind some eye-candy like a coverflow feature, but happy enough that it handles my library fairly effortlessly.

Happy to share .fth + settings if anyone is interested.

cheers,

.Mike

Default UI Gallery

Reply #280
my new, very simple

Default UI Gallery

Reply #282
Mine

ys
Rozzo

Default UI Gallery

Reply #283

Default UI Gallery

Reply #285

Default UI Gallery

Reply #286
I'm not too much into customizing, I want to keep Foobar the way it was meant to be - simple and efficient.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #287

Default UI Gallery

Reply #288
My new playlist viewer for DefaultUI (or CUI), just a WSH panel mod script, work still in progress but this new playlist viewer script handles group header, and it's great

this simple look should evolve quickly...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #289

Default UI Gallery

Reply #291
Thanks to some nice artwork script updates via Marc2003 and finally joining the modern age by getting a wide monitor, I've updated my theme.

It's optimal for (a wide screen &) large collections with at least basic tags (artist, title, year, genre; album artist recommended esp for 'Various Artists') and geared towards people who prefer having more info, but fairly easy to show/hide things.

4 main tabs are:

1. collection A-Z (with some listing tweaks, e.g. when artist only has one album)

2. collection facets // right esplaylist panels scrolls through the large artwork and/or the album thumbs+tracklists of the selection

3. playlists // with esplaylist at right for scroll list of large artwork ('poor man's' cover scroll!)

4. genres + info (I use custom categories for my genres so those 2 left text panels could be replaced or deleted for most users) // artwork selector & bot rt. now playing thanks to marc2003

Default UI Gallery

Reply #292
Big and bulky:

I still have some soundtracks to clean up and retag.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #295