Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Could CUERipper support UTF-8 CUE file encoding? (Read 3203 times) previous topic - next topic

Could CUERipper support UTF-8 CUE file encoding?

CUETools could write CUE file in UTF-8 (BOM) encoding by disable 'Force ANSI filename', but it looks no this option in CUERipper.

Re: Could CUERipper support UTF-8 CUE file encoding?

Reply #2
Sorry, I got called away.before I finished the edit.
\CUERipper\settings.txt
Code: [Select]
FilenamesANSISafe=0
should turn off 'Force ANSI filename'

This settings file will either be in your user profile (%APPDATA%\CUERipper\settings.txt)
or a sub-folder in the CUETools folder if running as portable (CUETools_2.1.8\CUERipper\settings.txt)
korth

Reply #3
This settings file will either be in your user profile (%APPDATA%\CUERipper\settings.txt)
or a sub-folder in the CUETools folder if running as portable (CUETools_2.1.8\CUERipper\settings.txt)

I can't seem to find this in my own CueTools folder. Do you have any sort of guide or screen captures to aid with finding it.

Reply #4
http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Download#Installation
If not running as portable (the user_profiles_enabled file exists in the CUETools folder) the CUERipper settings are in your Windows User Profile
%APPDATA%\CUERipper\settings.txt
or
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\CUERipper\settings.txt

If you delete or rename the user_profiles_enabled file, the next time you run CUERipper, a folder and settings file will be created within the CUETools folder.
\CUERipper\settings.txt

Note: AppData folders may be hidden but if you start typing the path directly into the navigation box of Windows file explorer...
korth

Reply #5
http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Download#Installation
If not running as portable (the user_profiles_enabled file exists in the CUETools folder) the CUERipper settings are in your Windows User Profile
%APPDATA%\CUERipper\settings.txt
or
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\CUERipper\settings.txt

If you delete or rename the user_profiles_enabled file, the next time you run CUERipper, a folder and settings file will be created within the CUETools folder.
\CUERipper\settings.txt

Note: AppData folders may be hidden but if you start typing the path directly into the navigation box of Windows file explorer...

Thanks a lot, it works.

Reply #6
Hello, Thanks for loot to CUERipper. I am trying to change FilenamesANSISafeto =0, but it was already so. But still, the cue files are comes with ANSI code. Is this related I am using Windows in Japanese locale?

Reply #7
Code: [Select]
AlwaysWriteUTF8CUEFile=1
The above is available in CUERipper 2.2.4
The default for this setting is 0 (false).
korth

Reply #8
Thank you! I did used 2.2.0 and did not know this new feauture. It works great!