Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Artist Art (Read 3043 times) previous topic - next topic

Artist Art

I have Tag&Rename and mp3Tag Pro and neither is able to pick out the "artist art" that I can select with Groove Music.  Of course, I haven't figured out how to deselect the artist art and go back to the regular cover using Groove Music.  Nonetheless, I would like to point out that software still has some way to go.  And I know Groove Music is a dead service, I just thought I would use the software for the first time in over a year.  I got the double image of Xandria's Neverworld's End off of some online catalog and it had a silhouette behind the album cover.  I wasn't sure what to expect.  Now that I found out what it is for, I am impressed.  However, I can't see the artist art in either tagging software that I have. 
Daniel L Newhouse

Re: Artist Art

Reply #1
mp3Tag Pro is better than Tag & Rename.  mp3Tag Pro does not interfere with generating a "folder.jpg" file whereas tag & Rename generates "album.jpg" which is not standard.

I used dbpoweramp to rip the CD to flac.
Daniel L Newhouse

Reply #2
What are they standing in front of?  It looks like a cathedral, library, or courthouse.  And I purchased the image, rather than simply downloaded.  At least, I think.  The site is albumartexchange and it no longer has the double image versions.  IIRC, they were called "3-D" images.  I had no idea what to expect.  I mean, I had no idea in what sense the image was 3-D.
Daniel L Newhouse

Reply #3
It's been a while since I've replied to this, but does anyone know if either png or tif (lossless) files can do the same thing?
Daniel L Newhouse