Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: vgmstream plugin is shows always the same installed Version as a new Update (Read 1414 times) previous topic - next topic

vgmstream plugin is shows always the same installed Version as a new Update

Current version: r1050-3312-g70d20924 is always shows as an new update when i search for new components but is already installed.
What's wrong?
foobar2000 Version is 1.6.2 beta 7

Re: vgmstream plugin is shows always the same installed Version as a new Update

Reply #1
I must apologize for not noticing this sooner. We moved to a new CI service, and I use the CI output to produce releases for this particular component. AppVeyor automatically fetched the repository tags, while GitHub Actions does not. Simple enough to fix, I'll push a new version shortly, with some further updates from my team. I also have to console my BF because he did the hard work of implementing this new CI system for us, and now thinks he deserves the whole blame for this minor issue. :[