Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUE sheets for CD1 and CD2 from MusicBrainz Picard (Read 2057 times) previous topic - next topic

CUE sheets for CD1 and CD2 from MusicBrainz Picard

Hi, I have two .flac files, that corresponds to CD1 and CD2 of an album. I don't have cue sheets for them, but I managed to download MusicBrainz Picard and install the cuesheet plugin to generate cue files from the database. So, I searched for my album on musicbrainz.org and then I pressed "tagger" to import the album's info in the software, but when I export the cue sheet I only have a single cue sheet for both CDs (32 tracks + 30 tracks). So I can use this cue only if I merge the two flac files in one single file. Is there a way to export the two cue sheets for CD1 and CD2 separately?
Thanks in advance.

Re: CUE sheets for CD1 and CD2 from MusicBrainz Picard

Reply #1
I'm not familiar with this software but based on what you described it sounds as though you're trying to process both flac files together instead of doing them one at a time.
korth

Re: CUE sheets for CD1 and CD2 from MusicBrainz Picard

Reply #2
I'm not familiar with this software but based on what you described it sounds as though you're trying to process both flac files together instead of doing them one at a time.

Thanks for the reply.
No, I'm not even processing the .flac files:
I just open the software, type my album in the search box, the browser opens and I find it in the results (2cds: 32 + 30 tracks), so I press "tagger", album shows up in Picard on the right pane, and when I right click - "plugins" - "cue sheet plugin" I can choose where to save the .cue, and when I save it, it's just a single cue with indexes for about 110 minutes, instead of 2 cue sheets.