Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 913949 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #950
Problem solved, I deleted foo_audioscrobbler.cfg, missed the cache, but returned to work correctly.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #951
The problem is the first song somehow got a timestamp in 2038 as I said before. Obviously it will work fine after you remove the cache, but the question is why the heck that there's that timestamp?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #952
I can not understand too

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #953
Is there a way to make a button to enable/disable the scrobbler without going into the preferences?
Thanks

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #954
I have an iPod 5G, I wonder if all my played tracks can be updated on Last.FM. I didn't find a subject on that. When I use Itunes, I see my "playcount", is it possible that this "playcount" may be updated on Last.FM ?

For example I have "Soudtrack to fail in love - Charlie Winston" played 22 times. Is it possible, when i connect my iPod that on my profile last.FM, to see that Soundtrack to fail in love has been playing 22 times ?

Sorry for my english. I didn't find a subject on this thread precisely !

Thanks again.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #955
hey,

since several days foobar is unable to scrooble played tracks. On lastfm website I only can see the tracks i'm currently playing, but they are not "stored" as tracks i've listened before.
My cache contains 78 tracks. Console Output at startup:
Album List refreshed in: 0:00.043429
Startup time : 0:00.542385

after I start playing..:
Opening track for playback: " [shortened] "
Audioscrobbler: Handshake successful.

then, on lastfm website i can see that im listening to this song (yes those songs are longer than 30 seconds  ). But if i try to submit the songs store in cache the console puts out:
Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 78 cached tracks...
Audioscrobbler: Connection error

is there anything i can try to fix this?
thx for your help in advance!

edit:
btw I'm using foobar 1.1.2 and the current srobbler plugin: 1.4.7

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #956
Hi I have this problem when I rewrite the database :

Console -->

iPod manager: Warning - SQL post process command failed: duplicate column name: rental_expired
iPod manager: Generate SQLite database completed in 1.1931322

Someone knows how to fix it?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #957
Hi I have this problem when I rewrite the database :

Console -->

iPod manager: Warning - SQL post process command failed: duplicate column name: rental_expired
iPod manager: Generate SQLite database completed in 1.1931322

Someone knows how to fix it?

That's a foo_dop issue, not a foo_audioscrobbler issue.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #958
Hello,

I have a feature request (possibly bug report) - I would like the audiscrobbler to post also tracks which are played through internet radio.
It kind-of works now, but only the first track (after I hit the play button) works - the metadata is loaded, foobar correctly changes the track information in playlist and the track is posted to last.fm . But even though foobar changes the track information (at least in playlist) when the radio starts streaming new song, the scrobbler does not upload new track info.

I suppouse that the audioscrobbler is activated only when the track in playlist changes and this is just consequence of that.
Therefore I would like the audioscrobbler to check for track name changes and initiate upload of information whenever it changes.

Thank you for even considering this.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #960
I want to listen to music and scrobble from both my iPod and Foobar.  Is any way to alternate usage of an iPod and Foobar and have both scrobble successfully upon connecting the iPod?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #961
I want to listen to music and scrobble from both my iPod and Foobar.  Is any way to alternate usage of an iPod and Foobar and have both scrobble successfully upon connecting the iPod?

I'm not sure if I understand your question but you don't need to do any special procedure. As long as you have both components (scrobbler and foo_pod) installed in foobar and the option to import the counts of portable devices (in foo_pod) is activated, you just have to listen to your music (for example: 2 musics in foobar, then 3 musics with the ipod then again 5 more with foobar). All scrobbles will update to your profile in last.fm (the ones from ipod when you connect it to foobar and do a rewrite of the database).

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #962
I still haven't gotten my iPod to scrobble to last.fm, using ANY method. Even with foo_dop, played tracks are not registered to the cache.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #963

I'm not sure if I understand your question but you don't need to do any special procedure. As long as you have both components (scrobbler and foo_pod) installed in foobar and the option to import the counts of portable devices (in foo_pod) is activated, you just have to listen to your music (for example: 2 musics in foobar, then 3 musics with the ipod then again 5 more with foobar). All scrobbles will update to your profile in last.fm (the ones from ipod when you connect it to foobar and do a rewrite of the database).

Ah, okay.  I believe the old behavior was that last.fm wouldn't let you scrobble tracks earlier than the most recent one. Like in your example, if I listened to 2 tracks in foobar (which scrobble instantly), then 3 tracks on the iPod, then 5 more with foobar, then plugged in my iPod, the scrobbler would either not work or would overwrite those 5 foobar tracks.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #964
Ah, okay.  I believe the old behavior was that last.fm wouldn't let you scrobble tracks earlier than the most recent one. Like in your example, if I listened to 2 tracks in foobar (which scrobble instantly), then 3 tracks on the iPod, then 5 more with foobar, then plugged in my iPod, the scrobbler would either not work or would overwrite those 5 foobar tracks.

Yes, you're right. Before was like that but now (this change happened a long time ago) you can listen in the order you want.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #965
anyone know if it's possible to "pause" the scrobbler setting it to utilize the cache instead of automatically sending info to lastfm?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #966
anyone know if it's possible to "pause" the scrobbler setting it to utilize the cache instead of automatically sending info to lastfm?

You can tell foobar to use an invalid proxy server so the scrobbler can't communicate with last.fm.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #967

You can tell foobar to use an invalid proxy server so the scrobbler can't communicate with last.fm.

perfect. just what i was looking for, thanks!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #968
I'd like to know how to fix this - I can't submit anything any more. Happened a few days ago; I haven't changed anything in my config, either. I've added fresh submissions since (cahce has grown) but I keep getting the same error.

foobar 0.9.6.9
foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.2
foo_dop 6.5.4
Win 7 (ult) x64

I saw the earlier posts, and will just delete the .cfg file if I need to; I was just wondering if there were some steps that could be taken to troubleshoot this.

Either way, cheers & thanks for this great plugin. :]

[Edit for forum search reasons] Audioscrobbler: Submission failed: Plugin bug: Not all request variables are set - Invalid Timestamp
The same except different.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #969
love music feature missing?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #972
Audioscrobbler: Invalid data, full line expected

I listened to some music while my connection was out and now new tracks won't scrobble and the cache can't submit the plays to last.fm...

I've even noticed that I can't scrobble plays on my iPod Shuffle. This problem has been present since the day I installed both components. I do rewrite the database but nothing gets submitted to cache. It's pretty old iPod but it works.
foo_dop 0.6.8.9
foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #973
Is there any way to quickly disable/enable scrobbling (with a toolbar button or smth?)

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #974
Has it been considered to make it possible for the user to use titleformatting to filter which tracks to scrobble? I don't want to scrobble audiobooks etc, my solution has been not to add them to the library, but that makes it harder to browse the audio books and so on...