Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Crossfade with UPnP remote playlist (Read 2267 times) previous topic - next topic

Crossfade with UPnP remote playlist

Hi at all!

I'm new to this forum. I'm from Austria, so please excuse me if my English isn't that good.
I'm very happy with fb2k, the UPnP plugin as well as BubbleUPnP on my Android tablet. Works very well especially the search works really fast, and creating playlists wireless from my tablet is just awesome.

Here's the problem:
If I create a playlist on BubbleUPnP and want to activate the crossfader in the AudioDSP it doesn't crossfade. It works fine if I create the playlist in foobar itself, though.
Is there any way to make the crossfader also work with playlists I create via BubbleUPnP remote?

Thank you in advance! If you have any issues understanding my problem, please let me know and I try it once again!

Kind regards,
Martin

PS: I hope this is the right forum for this question.