Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Nero 6 Mediaplayer + Pluginsupport (Read 2810 times) previous topic - next topic

Nero 6 Mediaplayer + Pluginsupport

Hi folkz,
just have downloaded the new  nero 6 mediaplayerdemo. but it supports only mp4 playback, no aac+mpc+ape+shn+ so on. is there a possiblity to tune it (general winamp plugins are supported but i wonder how to put in winamp insound plugins)
or any other plugins who will work?

any ideas?????

thanx in advance

shine on

Reply #1
http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/

Copy the ones you need to the AudioPlugins directory in /Program Files/Common Files/Ahead/

Menno

Reply #2
Hi menno,
thanx for instruction. find it out for myself. but there are some problems with the mpc plugin as well with the mp3, no playback possible. aac,ape and shn work well.
will make a reeinstall of nmp to check that coz i also have some mysterious problems with eac too??? split wavefiles with cue isn't available at the time, errormessages, though till yesterday it worked well for months???

shine on