Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: File Operations: Uncheck "Show output files when done" by default? (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

File Operations: Uncheck "Show output files when done" by default?

Hi! I'm wondering if there's a way to uncheck the "Show output files when done" option on File Operations by default. The appearance of the small output window has no use to me and is an extra click whenever I move or rename files, which is quite frequently in my workflow.

I had thought it should keep the last setting, but it's always checked regardless of whether I unchecked it last time. Can this be done? :))

Re: File Operations: Uncheck "Show output files when done" by default?

Reply #1
I can tell you how this works for Converter (I never used file ops in foobar): while files are converted, you need to uncheck that "show output files when done" checkbox. The next time when you run Converter it is unchecked (last state is remembered) and you don't see that small popup window when converting process is finished. I suppose this should work the same way for file ops...

Re: File Operations: Uncheck "Show output files when done" by default?

Reply #2
I can tell you how this works for Converter (I never used file ops in foobar): while files are converted, you need to uncheck that "show output files when done" checkbox. The next time when you run Converter it is unchecked (last state is remembered) and you don't see that small popup window when converting process is finished. I suppose this should work the same way for file ops...

It doesn't work that way on the portable version of v1.3.4, it is checked every time regardless of what I set it to previously.