Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Recent problems with posting (Read 3510 times) previous topic - next topic

Recent problems with posting

There have been problems for some users to post a reply lately (they will just see an error message). I've deleted several double-/triple-/quadruple-posts today, so it seems that i'm not the only one affected by this. Until this matter is taken care of, please click on "post" only ONCE, your message will be posted regardless of the error!

Thank you.

Reply #1
I am deleting several multi-replies per day now. This phenomenon first occured when the internet worm was in full effect last weekend, and HA slowly became reachable again.

Again, if you get a posting error ("Error 503" or similar), your message was posted, do not post it again. I'm sure this issue can be resolved soon. 

Reply #2
Maybe consider upgrading to 1.0 final...

Reply #3
Maybe consider upgrading to 1.0 final...

Upgrading what? IBF? We're already at 1.1b4.

Anyways, i don't think the error would be resolved by a forum update:

503 Service Unavailable - The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay.

I think it's the aftermath of the internet worm.

Reply #4
i think he meant 1.1 final

Reply #5
i think he meant 1.1 final

Oh, yes. I mean 1.1 final...