Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] HA causing "Frank-Klemm-syndrom" (Read 3124 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] HA causing "Frank-Klemm-syndrom"

edit: This is split from here.

don´t loose your motivation by comments like these here, please: Don´t suffer the "Frank-Klemm-syndrom" and become frustrated by this forum ;-)

cheers
Andreas

EDIT: Wow, my first post here and I will possibly banned after it... :-|

Reply #1
Lokutus01, I can understand your desire to avoid a talented person being  demotivated.

That being said, I agree with some of the previous posts here, in that, there seems to be some 'snake oil' being sold here.

The analogy to Frank Klemm may be out of bounds. I am aware of Frank's having delivered the goods, but not continuing development due to a change in interests or possible discouragement.

Christophe, I believe your bold claims invite criticism in any 'forum.' If a person were to claim on Television, Radio, or this forum 'I can travel faster than light, and it will be at a dealership near you next week', people will balk.

Reply #2
Aren't you like... 6 months late?