Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any News? (Read 6878 times) previous topic - next topic

Any News?

Any idea of when the kb will be back up? Just askin out of curiosity

Any News?

Reply #1
Bump

Any News?

Reply #2
Please, can somebody remove the link to the Knowledgebase Project from the front page? The link is broken for weeks (months?) and there is no "Knowledgebase Project" -- that is so ridiculous!

Any News?

Reply #3
HAHA, amazing response 

There is a KnowPro, its just not 'up' at the mo!

Any News?

Reply #4
There is a KnowPro, its just not 'up' at the mo![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229439"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

And for how long does this "moment" already last? Everytime I click on that link I just get the "Unknown Host" error.

Any News?

Reply #5
yer.... lol. Any news yet?

Any News?

Reply #6
Dibrom has to fix this and unfortunately it seems he is busy. Also he priorities to update the forum software and move server recently.

The wiki has been down for too long 

Any News?

Reply #7
I'm sorry but I'm incredibly busy with school at the moment.

All of the free time I had recently was used up in the move to the new forum software and in doing some work for a few other sites I maintain.

I'll try and get the wiki back online as soon as I am able, but I can't make any absolute promises as to when this will be for sure.  Sometime soon is all I can say.

Any News?

Reply #8
Please, can somebody remove the link to the Knowledgebase Project from the front page? The link is broken for weeks (months?) and there is no "Knowledgebase Project" -- that is so ridiculous!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229429"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There is a KnowPro, its just not 'up' at the mo![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229439"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

And for how long does this "moment" already last? Everytime I click on that link I just get the "Unknown Host" error.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229447"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If there's one thing I always find amusing about running a site like this, it's in seeing how some users  feel that they have a right to be so demanding about something that's given away for free...

I guess there will always be at least one more person to complain about something...

I've got a solution though.  If it bothers you that much, how about you simply not look at the link?  Maybe you could even pretend that it's not there?  And what's even more amazing *gasp* -- if you don't click on it, you won't get the "Unknown Host" error

Any News?

Reply #9
Oh, and for the record, I just want to say that I do very much appreciate the people who have donated to this site.  I realize that some of them are probably waiting for the wiki also.  I will get to this, I just am lacking the time to do that at this moment unfortunately.