Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [v2] Stop after album (Read 2174 times) previous topic - next topic

[v2] Stop after album

@marc2k3
I have a component request for foobar2000 v2: Stop after album.
Activate stop after current, if the condition TRACKNUMBER = TOTALTRACKS is fulfilled.
I retired my project.

Re: [v2] component request: Stop after album

Reply #1
Did it myself.

Component 64 bit:: foo_stopafteralbum 1.0

Main Menu command "Playback/Stop after album" (toggle)

Reply #2
32bit/64bit version of foo_stopafteralbum 1.0

Reply #3
Suggestions for improvements:

check an album tag is present
check tracknumber and totaltracks are numeric. (pfc::string_is_numeric)

Currently, tracks missing all those tags enable stop after current. You shouldn't have to toggle the component off before playing those tracks.

Reply #4
foo_stopafteralbum v1.1

Can't figure out, what the album tag has to do with it.

Last attachment: newest version

Re: [v2] Stop after album

Reply #6
The "stop after album" seems like a good idea and something I would use.  Thanks for making the component.

However, I sometimes am listening to untagged files.  (For example, I won't tag them because it would break the torrent.) 

These files are always organized in folders. It seems to me that, if there is no TOTALTRACKS tag, the fallback behavior could be: stop when the next track is in a different folder than the previous track.