Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Rate your music with Foo_rating plugin (beta) (Read 121416 times) previous topic - next topic

Rate your music with Foo_rating plugin (beta)

Reply #75
And if you fixed the GDI objects bug, could you release the thing already? That's a very critical bug that should have a new version released immediately after fixing, IMO...

Reply #76
And if you fixed the GDI objects bug, could you release the thing already? That's a very critical bug that should have a new version released immediately after fixing, IMO...

Let's not get too pushy, after all, this is developed by someone in his spare time, not by a company. Still, an update would be nice :-)

Reply #77
here's food for thought

could you make the plugin with rating into another file, but not in the id3 tag? (because i wanna give away my music library on dvd, one will it let on the dvd and can't rate this for herself, because its on a dvd)

SeeYa

Reply #78
He's dead, Jim.

Reply #79
A suggestion for the future.

Separate hotkey options for rating a song 1 - 5.

Reply #80
A suggestion for the future.

Separate hotkey options for rating a song 1 - 5.

I second that. Plus one for 'increase rating' and 'decrease rating'.

More importantly, though: How can I control the position of the dialog? It is really incompatible with my LiteStep theme.

Reply #81
Question / Suggestion :

Is it possible to change the tag foo_rating writes to?
For me it would be fine if it wrote to the popularimeter tag.

Reply #82
tazD, I second you idea. With a few changes, Foo_Rating can be used for much more than just rating. It would be interesting with support for titleformatting, for example to add moods:
Code: [Select]
$select(%_input%,Anger,Joy,Anxiety,Fear,Relaxed)

Reply #83
This plugin looks like it has been abandoned, I don't think suggestions or requests will be read anymore.

Reply #84
This plugin looks like it has been abandoned, I don't think suggestions or requests will be read anymore.

So what's the currently-developed alternative?