Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Finding Hollister-zip-jacket (Read 1482 times) previous topic - next topic

Finding Hollister-zip-jacket

Yeah, this is really Off-Topic, never thought about writing things like that in this forum.
So here what's up:
I am searching for Hollister Southern Cali Full-Zip in Size L, but here in germany it's quite difficult to find exactly this or in general Abercrombie- or Hollister-stuff.
The only chance seems to be ebay (I also mailed two ebay-sellers; the one who answered had to made no bid), but I am not able to find exactly this one in the correct size, you may find Size M or XL, but I guess it might not fit - sure I could give it a try and resell it if it does not suit very well, but maybe one of you knows a good (preferably online-) shop (in usa, europe, even germany,..) which stocks this article and may send it to germany.
Or maybe someone of you lives directly next to a shop and want to make a deal...
I don't know which additional prizes will come up (money transfer, sending package (won't be less I fear), whatever, let's have a look.