Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Saving Window Size on Exit (Read 3385 times) previous topic - next topic

Saving Window Size on Exit

Hey, I think foobar is great, but I had to register here to ask this one question:  Am I losing my mind, or does foobar not save its window size when closed and re-opened?

It seems kind of ridiculous to me to have a Windows program that doesn't save its window size.  Isn't that a standard of GUI design this century?  Not only that, but it irritates me greatly :\

Can't say I have any other complaints about foobar though, so that's good.

Does it stick for everyone else?  If not, I suppose I'll have to forward along a feature request for this.

Reply #1
Enable Preferences, Display, Remeber window positions.

~ Florian

Reply #2
You have not looked to well through the settings, have you!?
Just check "Remember Window Positions" under 'Display'! 

Solaris

Edit: Typo!

Reply #3
Awesome!  I've actually skimmed through the settings dialog several times, but some job I did of it :)

Thanks guys.

While I have your attention: is there any way to have previously-played songs not counted in the randomly ordered playback?  ie, prevent a song on the playlist from being repeated twice before other songs get their turn.  I just did a test with a 14 song playlist, and one song got played 4 times out of 14 :)

Perhaps I just have bad luck, but I notice this a lot (with Winamp too).  Maybe that'd make a good plugin.

Reply #5
Thanks a lot, you guys are a great help :)  Foobar just got 50% better for me ;)