Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: End of track warning message component (Read 601 times) previous topic - next topic

End of track warning message component

Hi, I'm a foobar2k user from a long time and I was wondering if exist a component that launch a message of warning when the track is almost to the end or something like the cdj or dj softwares where the displays start to blink when the song is close to the end. Someone can help me???
Thanks alot

Re: End of track warning message component

Reply #2
Thanks my friend, but I'm having difficulty to install it: After added the component to the list and clicked "apply", at the restart of fb2k a popup window appears:

Failed to load DLL: foo_endmessage.dll
Reason: Wrong version number; this component appears to have been built with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK, please download latest version of foobar2000 in order to use it.

So I updated fb2k to the latest version (win 1.6.12 in my case) but nothin is changed, still open this window  ::) 

Reply #3
This component is for fb2k v2.0.

Reply #4
I'm not sure, but this is also possible with titleformatting in the statusbar.

Reply #5
Yes, can just use title formatting with %playback_time_remaining_seconds%, i.e. -

Code: [Select]
$ifgreater(%playback_time_remaining_seconds%,10,,This track ends in %playback_time_remaining_seconds% seconds.)

^ In the last 10 seconds appears the message "This track ends in N seconds."

Place it in the Status Bar, or Text Display (DUI), Text Display (JS3), Item Details (CUI) panels...

Reply #6
Thanks. Color red for that would be nice.

EDIT: rgb not possible in DUI, but blue:

Code: [Select]
>>>$ifgreater(%playback_time_remaining_seconds%,10,,This track ends in %playback_time_remaining_seconds% seconds.)<<<

Reply #7
Cool...ist IT possible to combinate with an indicator for Stop after current?

Reply #8
Indicator for stop after current is the toolbar button. You can add with Customize Buttons...