Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audio Tools Library (ATL) .NET port v 0.9 (Read 5779 times) previous topic - next topic

Audio Tools Library (ATL) .NET port v 0.9

I'm glad to announce the first public release of my port of Jürgen Faul, Gambit and the MAC team's baby, initially written for Borland Delphi.

For those who don't know ATL yet, it allows you to read info (tags, duration, bitrate...) from various audio files formats. As for the Delphi version, the source of its port is entirely available and ready to use for any C# programmer.

=> Get it here (scroll down the page for the announcement)

NB : Since I've done the job for the needs of my own project (Ethos Cataloger), I've only tested the reading features. All the tag editing features can be compiled but haven't been tested at all !

If you have some time on your hands, you can debug it yourself and hopefully add your contribution to make a better ATL