Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: RadLight Filter Manager v1.4 (Read 8860 times) previous topic - next topic

RadLight Filter Manager v1.4

Here is version 1.4 of the RadLight Filter Manager:

- Button for opening a filter's property page (if the filter provides one) added - I missed it in some situations

- Empty log file added, so that the Write Log File option is switched on by default

Griga

Binary (206KB)

Source (18.5KB)

Reply #1
Button for opening a filter's property page (if the filter provides one) added - I missed it in some situations

Nice addition.

I have one request: would it be possible to extract the list all of a filter entrypoints + parameters, and maybe call them?

I am not sure it is feasible though.

Reply #2
Are the .zip files damaged? Nor Winrar 3.10 neither 7-zip 3.12 open them! ( premature end of file)

Reply #3
I have one request: would it be possible to extract the list all of a filter entrypoints + parameters, and maybe call them?

I emailed Griga a link to this thread (he basically took over the updates now). We'll see if he shows up here - he's one of those people who tend not to leave their homeforum 

Are the .zip files damaged? Nor Winrar 3.10 neither 7-zip 3.12 open them! ( premature end of file)

Works here. Try redownloading them 

Thanks for the feedback!

Reply #4
a bug?
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #6
Are you running restricted access account?

nope, running as admin.
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8

Reply #7
i think you are trying it through Remote Desktop Connection?

FYI: .NET applications do not get access if the exe is in a remote path.

Great app DAvenger, thanks for sharing.

Reply #8
i think you are trying it through Remote Desktop Connection?

nope, but whatever...