Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Missing ReplayGain Scan function (Read 729 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing ReplayGain Scan function

i don't have any menu links to the original ReplayGain Scan function, and i don't see it in the component menu... it should be under Preferences -> Tools?
it's an old foobar install, updated to v1.6.6, can this functionality be downloaded somewhere?
i do have ReplayGain in the Playback menu.

thx

Re: Missing ReplayGain Scan function

Reply #1
Select the tracks in the main window and right-click on 1 of then. Then you'll see the RG in the drop-down menu.

Reply #3
That was weird.......

Give it try with a portable 'install' of fb2k and and see if it works there. If it does so do i recommend ya to uninstall your installed version of foobar and start all over with a fresh install of it.

Attached a screenshot of my fb2k showing RG in the drop-down menu.

Reply #4
that fixed it, the default install had replaygain unchecked(!), so i ticked the box and installed... the missing component is named foo_rgscan

thx for your help, i should have tried a complete install before posting out here :-/

Reply #5
Gr8 that it got solved :)