Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Properties Dialog diplay configuration question (Read 573 times) previous topic - next topic

Properties Dialog diplay configuration question

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there's possibility to display certain field in File Properties Dialog in several lines? I use Default User Interface (and don't want to change it). For exaple "Comment" field. When there are several lines foobar displays just first line with "(...)" at the end. I wanted to change this behaviour and let foobar show several lines - fixed amount of lines, configurable amount of lines or just "show all". If this is currently impossible then I wanted to ask for implementation of this. For exaple it could be defined as fixed amount of lines (5? 10?) with additional scroll buttons (like in Winamp for ID3v2 tags).

Thanks in advance for any help.