Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1801718 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1175
well its not as fancy as most of what i've seen on here but...
screenshot
and btw its not on a mac.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead. try PNG for smaller filesize.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1176
my new what i call "compact" version

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1177
well its not as fancy as most of what i've seen on here but...
screenshot
and btw its not on a mac.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead. try PNG for smaller filesize.[/span]
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Don't worry we know. 

edit - [a href="http://img239.echo.cx/img239/4228/foo2oh.png]http://img239.echo.cx/img239/4228/foo2oh.png[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1178
screenshot

here's mine

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This style is excellent.  I am going to steal some of your ideas for my next config!

[a href="http://img207.echo.cx/my.php?image=myconfig0ys.jpg][/url]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=307246"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

fcs and trackinfo string please?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1179
Here's my latest.

I still think it could use a little bit of spicing up, though.  Anybody have any good buttons that they could suggest to me for this config, and wouldn't mind explaning how to install them?  I've tried to use other buttons before, but it didn't work.  :-/

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1180
hi all,
here's my very very simple foobar.

after watching your screens, i'm wondering where i can download some of those components. specially the "show album image/info" stuff *browsingthelinksonthisforum ;)*

have a nice evening,
arT2

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1181
Those would be ColumnsUI (the alternative user interface plugin that almost everyone uses), and its add-in panels: Albumart, trackinfo, etc ..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1183
thanks a lot for the fast info. i've found ColumnsUI 1 minute ago

edit: my NEW very simple foobar

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1184
Here's mine:

screenshot

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1185
heres my first one...im still working on my own buttons 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1186

This style is excellent.  I am going to steal some of your ideas for my next config!
[a href="http://img207.echo.cx/my.php?image=myconfig0ys.jpg" target="_blank"]

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1187
Here's mine:

screenshot

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308684"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I like your look. The colors are very easy on the eyes. The middle panel is a visualization? If I am understanding correctly there is no add in to do that so you have to position the visualization in the Foobar screen?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1188
What's the best way for determining if a track is track 01? Like, what kind of $puts() would I need to be able to use a TAGZ function like $if(%_trackone%,blah,blah2)?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1189
What's the best way for determining if a track is track 01? Like, what kind of $puts() would I need to be able to use a TAGZ function like $if(%_trackone%,blah,blah2)?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308809"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you want to check if it's the first track in the album you could use:
Code: [Select]
$if($strcmp($num(%tracknumber%,2),01),TRUE,FALSE)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1190

((((( Strictly4me )))))
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308739"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

The trackinfo is a bit messy and has some custom string lengths to fit in the provided space.  The font is Franklin Gothic Medium 7pt.  I can't post my fcs, but I can email it to you if you want.

Code: [Select]
$puts(dim,aaaaaa)
$puts(label,828282)
$puts(red,0000b9)
$puts(sep,
$char(1)C$transition(-------------------------------,1d1d1b,0000d7)
$transition(-------------------------------,0000d7,1d1d1b)
$char(10))

//::::::::::::
//START::::
//::::::::::::

$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,$char(1)C- No track Selected -,
$if(%_length%,

$char(1)C$if2(%title%,$ifgreater($len(%title%),35,$abbr(%title%),%title%),%_filename%)
$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(dim)[$ifgreater($len($if2(%album artist%,%artist%)),30,$abbr($if2(%album artist%,%artist%)),$if2(%album artist%,%artist%))]
$char(10)

$get(sep)

ALBUM: $get(label)$ifgreater($len(%album%),29,$abbr(%album%),%album%)
$char(10)

GENRE: $get(label)[%genre%]
$char(10)

CODEC: $get(label)[%__codec%][ @ %__bitrate% kb/s][ '['%__lame_version%']']
$if($strcmp(%__codec%,FLAC,),' ('$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%)')
$char(10)

TRACK GAIN:
$get(label)' '[%__replaygain_track_gain%]
$char(10)

//:::::::::::::::::::::::
//PROGRESS BAR::::
//:::::::::::::::::::::::

$get(sep)
$char(1)C
$get(dim)[%_time_elapsed%  ]
$if(%_isplaying%,$get(label)::
$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,
42,$get(red)■,464646:)$get(label)::
 $get(dim)- %_time_remaining%,
$get(red)::  $get(dim)%_length%  $get(red)::)
$char(10)

,$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(1)C$get(dim)... stream ...)

)
- FLAC/200GB external
- AAC 128 vbr/local
- iPod Nano 2G 8GB

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1191
An other question: Is there a way to make a background like this for album-playlists? (made with photoshop)

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1192
An other question: Is there a way to make a background like this for album-playlists? (made with photoshop)

((((( Strictly4me )))))
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308909"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Probably not without foo_looks or something similar.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1193
Here's mine:

screenshot

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I like your look. The colors are very easy on the eyes. The middle panel is a visualization? If I am understanding correctly there is no add in to do that so you have to position the visualization in the Foobar screen?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308768"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The object in the middle is a visualiztion, the projectM one which displays a nice visualization. [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=34584]http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=34584[/url]

Glad you like it

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1194
I've been lurking around a week or two on the forums and learned/used a lot from what you guys made, thanks! 

Here's my foobar: Screenshot

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1195
synth7's remix of trefaes' fcs

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1196

That's really nice, any chance you could share the FCS?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1197

That's really nice, any chance you could share the FCS?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://www.synth7.net/trefaes_simple_20050626.fcs]Not a problem[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1198
Changed some things:
-Added Playcount Plugin
-Made Lyrics Column*

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1199
Changed some things:
-Added Playcount Plugin
-Made Lyrics Column*

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309074"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have 1 question:

EDIT:
And how you manage to get those 3 panels in 1 row (album art | album list | lyrics show) ?
Thanks!