Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MP3 tag comment fields keep appearing when deleted. (Read 3750 times) previous topic - next topic

MP3 tag comment fields keep appearing when deleted.

I delete the comments in MP3 using WMP but comments keep coming back with new comments. I deleted the hexadecimal number in the comment field and after that it refresh with new hexadecimal number then after deleting the hexadecimal a new comment appears this time it's not a  hexadecimal number its a comment saying "I promiss its real No virus". I'm not completely sure what's going on and i like to find out. Are there any MP3 tag programs that does that? or is this really a malicous MP3 file?

Reply #1
You should probably contact the vendor/store that you bought the mp3 from.

Reply #2
Use [a href='index.php?act=findpost&pid=0']Mp3tag[/a], which should be able banish any odd tags. And yes, contact the store if you are unhappy with the content as provided.

Reply #3
You should probably contact the vendor/store that you bought the mp3 from.

Use [a href='index.php?act=findpost&pid=0']Mp3tag[/a], which should be able banish any odd tags. And yes, contact the store if you are unhappy with the content as provided.

I didn't purchase the mp3 i downloaded it online.

Reply #4
Then a lot of readers just stopped caring about this topic.