Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] From: foobar2000 v1.1.7 beta (Read 2232 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] From: foobar2000 v1.1.7 beta

In my opinion the ability to edit embedded pictures in media files is a unnecessary feature and blows up foobar needlessly. I have a lot of picture editors on my hard-drive and all work probably better.
Foobar is a audio player. I wish e.g. better ASIO support. Bit-exact playback and fading with foobar isn't possible. I like both features.

Reply #1
Geez! Have you even looked at it? It adds and removes embedded art. Thus you edit your files metadata. It is not photoshop. Run your other complaints in an appropriate thread.

In your install, just how much did foobar "blow up".

Reply #2
Geez! Have you even looked at it? It adds and removes embedded art. Thus you edit your files metadata. It is not photoshop. Run your other complaints in an appropriate thread.

In your install, just how much did foobar "blow up".

Geez! What's this, something to eat?
It's easy to extract embedded art with any little external tool and edit the picture better with the editor of your choice.

Reply #3
What is your point at all? Are you frustrated that the developer is misusing his time for senseless things instead of fullfilling your wishes?