Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WMA Lossless truncates last few samples of some files. (Read 23705 times) previous topic - next topic

WMA Lossless truncates last few samples of some files.

Reply #25
On the whole I find it easier to read when there IS top posting--if the message is part of a thread and one isn't cutting up the original post with interspersed replies (as here). However, when in Rome etc. Let me know if I'm in Rome.

I'd say this forum presumably has a lot more old school regulars...that is, folks who "grew up" on usenet and similar systems, way before top-posting came along, where it was considered polite to trim quoted material and respond either interspersed with or underneath it.

-brendan

WMA Lossless truncates last few samples of some files.

Reply #26
Ah yes, the Old School -- the 90's (80's?).  But they're morally compromised by the failure to stop the spread of emoticons . . .